Simple Contact Us Form

Simple Contact Us Form

by HulkApps.com

Contact Us Form, Contact Form, Contact Page, Customer Support

cloudXsleep™

I use it in all my shops, so far a very good experience. User-friendly and easy to install. 5 stars and recommendation

September 17, 2019

Thank you for appreciating us! We are super excited to have you as a part of our Hulk family.

Mèka

The app is easy to install and use. I wanted some customisation and the support team got back to me promptly and did what I had asked for. Thank you for making amazing free apps!

September 17, 2019

Thank you for leaving us an amazing review!! We like to see our customers happy and we do what it takes to see them smile.

ManGifty

Extremely Simple to Install. Offers the ability to customize every aspect of the form. I just installed it, but it appears to have everything we were looking for with a basic contact form

September 16, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We're always here to help with whatever you need.

Reiki with Rachael

Very nice and easy to use. I was looking for something to embed on a page (not a popup) and this worked perfectly. Thank you for making it free!

September 10, 2019

Thank you for trying one of our apps. We are happy you had a great experience using it!

shopdeal365

Nice and clean and the best part it is really FREE! It can be customized to your needs i.e. you can add text above, bellow form, Google Captcha to stop spam and much more. Thank you, good job!

September 10, 2019

Golden Bow Designs

This app adds a nice contact form with enough customization to allow for your own needs. It works flawlessly and was easy to install. Will definitely look out for other apps by this same developer.

September 9, 2019

Thank you so much!! We're so happy to have merchants like you part of our Hulk family. Please feel free to get in touch if you need any kind of assistance.

KissMyPearl

So good and free!!!! For be perfect it will so good if there's an option to add an image or video. Hulkapps has a lot of good stuff

September 3, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Check out our Form Builder app for image/file upload field.

Link: https://apps.shopify.com/form-builder-by-hulkapps

Stormie.D's Cupcakery

Love this app its very helpful and easy to use thank you so much love that its a freebie too, 5 stars from me

August 30, 2019

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and other store owners.

Cedar and Moss

Good app, does what it says it will. Support was very friendly and helped get to a resolution. Thank you!

August 29, 2019

Thank you for your awesome review!!! Keep the support coming:)

year2050

I used this app to create a contact page. It was very easy to customize what I wanted. Very easy to setup too.

August 28, 2019