Note globale

ty

Server Depot US
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
HulkApps.com a répondu 3 janvier 2024

Hi there! It looks like your review might be incomplete, but we appreciate the 5-star rating you've given us. If there's any specific feedback you'd like to share about the Hulk Contact Us Form, we'd love to hear it. Kindly reach out at your convenience, since every piece of feedback contributes to our continuous improvement. Thanks!

- HulkApps Team

21 janvier 2024

Need help setting it up

Mi Amor'e
Philippines
33 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
12 février 2024

I've been using the app for quite a while. I noticed I wasn't getting the notifications when I upgraded to Shopify 2.0 so I contacted Hulks customer service via chat and they resolved the issue for me, and in a very timely fashion. I highly recommend their Contact Us Form app.

gentle jaw
13 décembre 2023

Wir vergeben 5 Sterne für den erstklassigen Service von Manoj. Wir empfehlen die App und auch den Service ungehindert weiter.

Place-X Shop
Allemagne
Environ 16 heures d’utilisation de l’application
HulkApps.com a répondu 15 décembre 2023

Vielen Dank für Ihre hervorragende Bewertung! Wir freuen uns sehr, dass Ihnen unser Service, insbesondere Manoj, so gut gefallen hat. Es ist immer schön zu hören, dass unsere Kunden zufrieden sind. Ihre Unterstützung und Empfehlung bedeuten uns sehr viel und wir werden weiterhin unser Bestes tun, um erstklassigen Service zu bieten.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Das HulkApps Team

16 mars 2023

This is a must-have app for any Shopify website. Easily add a contact form for your customers to communicate with you.

CHICKSHRED
Australie
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
HulkApps.com a répondu 31 juillet 2023

Thank you for your positive review of our Contact Us app! We are pleased to know that our app has made it easy for customers to communicate with you quickly and easily. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and look forward to continuing to provide a great experience for you. Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it truly.

16 juin 2023

Very helpful rep using the Live Chat! We needed to add some GA4 and Google Ad Conversion Tracking Codes to the Form.

FloorEXP
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
HulkApps.com a répondu 31 juillet 2023

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are so happy to hear that our customer experience team was able to help you add the GA4 and Google Ad Conversion Tracking Codes to the form. We strive to provide our customers with the best customer service experience on the market and it sounds like we were able to help you out! Thanks again for your kind words, we look forward to providing you with the same great service in the future.

13 mars 2023

my experience with this app was simple and easy, you had a good guide system which was very helpful. thankyou

Indoorcomforts
Royaume-Uni
20 jours d’utilisation de l’application
HulkApps.com a répondu 31 juillet 2023

Thank you so much for your kind review! We appreciate you taking the time to share it with us. Our goal was to create an app that was easy to use and provided useful guidance so it's great to hear that we achieved that with your experience. Thanks again for your feedback!

21 avril 2019

Really easy to use and effective app! Have been using for 6+ months, Love the customisation - would recommend to others!

Detect-Ed
Australie
Presque 5 ans d’utilisation de l’application
HulkApps.com a répondu 24 avril 2019

Thank you so much for your support :)

24 juin 2020

This app is easy to install and looks great! I recommend this app strongly, as it is easy to install.

KIDS LOVE CHOCY
Allemagne
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
HulkApps.com a répondu 24 juin 2020

29 août 2019

Good app, does what it says it will. Support was very friendly and helped get to a resolution. Thank you!

Cedar and Moss
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
HulkApps.com a répondu 29 août 2019

Thank you for your awesome review!!! Keep the support coming:)