Contact Us Form with Captcha

Insert a single contact form into many pages if neccesary.

From $4.90/month. 5-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Shopify Contact Us Form by HulkApps

Emileo's World

Time spent using app About 24 hours

I don't know coding stuff so I ask If they can install the coding for me. They say yes to open a link. Once I open the link it say started since 2min and something sec. I went to sleep woke up nothing has change the only thing that did was the app was uninstall

April 15, 2019

I would like to request that you reconsider this review, as it seems we are still awaiting a response from you.

We can only proceed if you provide us with the requested information. We are happy to set up the form for you as soon as we have the required details to help you.

Smart Alex

Time spent using app About 3 hours

How can a form application NOT allow you to embed a link - OR - Separate name into First Name and Last Name???

March 7, 2019

Hi there. This app is simple and for beginners. If you need more help, please see our Form Builder app that offers you a lot more features. We are happy to help out with any other help you may need. Thank you.

Lightheartgear

Horrible - yes, it's easy to use, but the email comes to me from Hulk apps, not my customer not contact from my website.

March 7, 2019

Hi there. sorry that you think our app is horrible. This is just a simple app to get people started on Shopify and give them more flexibility. You can check out our Form Builder app that offers you exactly what you need. Hope that helps.

2 Next