Contact Us Form with Captcha

Contact Us Form with Captcha

by HulkApps.com

Contact Us Form, Contact Form, Contact Page, Customer Support

Richie Lenza

The customer service is so fast ! And they answer with honesty. I really liked my experience with this app.

November 4, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time out to leave us a review. If you want to do more with your form, we encourage you to try our Form Builder app as well. We will do a hassle-free form migration as well!

Rainbow Unicorn

I really love this app. It is simple to set up and works brilliantly. Amazing that it is free. I highly recommend this app to anyone.

November 4, 2019

We love hearing that the app sits perfectly onto your store and working as it should! Thanks so much for the review.

Let's KICKS It

I wan to know how to add multiple recipients. Please reply to me immediately. I wan to know how to add multiple recipients. Please reply to me immediately.

November 4, 2019

Hey! We provide this feature in our Form Builder app. https://www.hulkapps.com/blogs/form-builder/key-features#Self-notifications
You can reach us on support@hulkcode.com for a hassle-free form migration!

SMASH

Awsome intuitive easy to use !! Very helpful application to create contact form.Looks vary nice.Easy to use

November 4, 2019

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

dog4shine

It is an excellent help tool. It delivers what it promises with great efficiency. I recommend

October 21, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the recommendation; we're really glad to hear that we impressed you so much, that you left us a 5-star review. :-)

Script Hen

Really easy to use. Works perfectly. They have a video to help you with the code you just copy and paste.

October 10, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review; we're really glad to hear that you found our app guide to be useful.

We are happy to have you. :-) Thanks so much for trying us out!

TeesByLePatrick

The setup was pretty easy setup. Im an excited to test it out and see how it works overtime! Excited.

September 27, 2019

Thank you for this awesome review! We'll be here to see your business boom to success!

Have a happy weekend

HAPPY TRAVELLER

Works really well, I test debut so I didn't use it in any other theme yet, but I wll. It works well.

September 24, 2019

Hey,
Thank you for reviewing us! Don't worry, we will help you out with customization to match your theme.

Cheers!

Sortiraparis

This app does exactly what it promises, in a spectacularly simple way. Bravo to the developers! Keep up the good work. :)

September 23, 2019

We love hearing that you're happy with our app - everybody here works so hard to ensure all of our merchants can use our apps and get the most out of them!

Thank you so much for leaving us a review.

cloudXsleep™

I use it in all my shops, so far a very good experience. User-friendly and easy to install. 5 stars and recommendation

September 17, 2019

Thank you for appreciating us! We are super excited to have you as a part of our Hulk family.