Contact Us Form with Captcha

Contact Us Form with Captcha

by HulkApps.com

Contact Us Form, Contact Form, Contact Page, Customer Support

Giselle Baumet

It works so well! It's really easy to install and to customize. It works great and I've received emails from it. Very happy with it.

January 6, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're receiving form submission emails from our app! :-)

You can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style changes if you had anything in mind. :-)

Couture Service

I am NOT tech savvy at all, but I managed to install app with a little patience, and from viewing the two videos very carefully. Have a little refining to do. Waiting on response from tech support.

December 30, 2019

We really appreciate the review and are glad that you tried to setting-up your Contact Us Form by yourself. Our team will be more than happy to help you out promptly and accurately. Let us know about your experience afterwards :)

The MeatStick

This app is great. Very functional and free. The best thing is that its customer support is very helpful. Definitely recommended.

December 25, 2019

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. You can always reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style changes if you had anything in mind. :-)

Teddy and Burrow

Really Simple, easy and concise. Perfect for what I need. Nice to know they have advanced features in pro bundles.

December 8, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Our team would be more than happy to assit you with form migration if you ever choose to try it out!

Queenberry Mexico

Really, really simple contact form, Thanks.
Its just what we needed, it took me 2 minutes to configure my contact form, I can´t believe it yet.

December 7, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. Best of luck with your business! We look forward to seeing your continued success.

Sasha & Jo

Extremely pleased with this app! Super easy to work with and fully customisable. Managed to make my contact form exactly how I wanted it in no time!

December 3, 2019

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to Hulk apps! We're gladour app was helpful in getting your Contact Us form stylized properly in less time :-)

Christmas Gifts US – Gifts for everyone (him, her, kids and you)

That's what i wanted. Simple Contact us form with Captcha! easy to create forms and you just have to paste the created code into your new page. Done Great work guys!

December 2, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you were able to get started without any help! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

MotivateMyWall

I'm a lazy ass when it comes to reviews but i felt compelled to write this review for this app because it's fantastic. If my customers need to contact the business, this is such an easy and simple form for them to fill out and i get notifications right away. 5 stars for sure.

November 27, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Simple Contact Us Form app!

JPaceDesigns

Using this contact page has helped my customers and future new comers with any and all related questions. Very easy to use and set up!! Highly recommended!!!

November 26, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community.

Casals Classical LPs & CDs

Great App, works as advertised. Even better, fantastic customer support. I had requested a couple of personalized adjustments and they were able to do this. Absolutely worth adding to your shop. And now I'm getting no Spam thanks to HulkApps great contact form.

November 22, 2019

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!