Simple Contact Us Form

Simple Contact Us Form

by HulkApps.com

Contact Us Form, Contact Form, Contact Page, Customer Support

Amaura Collections

Easy, convenient and fast. I love it.
Takes only 5 min to set up and it is well customizable. Recommended

June 5, 2019

Thank you for leaving us a sweet review!

BEBOLD LC

hello guys, nice and easy to customize keep the good work took me 15min to get the form online and working !

June 3, 2019

Thank you for writing us a review. Let us know if you need any help. :)

Julion Jutta Ulbrich

i used your app simple contact form and its very good i thank you so much and hope for a lot of customers

May 31, 2019

Super excited to have you as an integral part of out Hulk family. Happy selling!

Cecilia Beauty

It is very easy to use and customize...
I could set it up within a few minutes.
Customize fields, etc.
Works as described. Thank you!

May 30, 2019

The idea for keeping our Simple Contact Us Form App simple was to help hands-on merchants like you, create clean & minimalistic forms.

Thank you for appreciating our efforts!

Twogether Co

Very easy to set-up and I could even choose a submit button colour to match my shop! Thanks very much for such an user friendly and free app! The latter very important when starting a business...

May 27, 2019

Thank you for reviewing us. For creating advanced forms, you can check out our Form Builder with file upload app.

Goception

Very easy to setup, looks good, mobile friendly. I will update after I use this for a month. I track everything thoroughly.

May 22, 2019

We take your feedback very seriously and would love to know your feedback after a month's time.

Flow

So easy to use and the free version is doing everything I need as a start up! great feature Hulk apps! thanks for making it so simple!

Greg's Outdoor Life

Easy set up and great support if you get lost because you're like me and have no technical skills...

Cheeky Chum

So far it's pretty easy to set up. I just set up the form so for now I will give it 5 stars, then come back and update if not working right.

May 17, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are trying our best to meet your expectations. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team, we will gladly take care of your needs.

Ann More Products

I will start off with 5 stars. I just installed it earlier today and it was so damn easy a child can do it. I like that I was able to add my own background pic., also. So far so good. I can totally see recommending this app.. Let's see how the app., does in the next few weeks or so. UPDATE: So I'm still using this app., and it is as awesome as I thought it would be. I definitely recommend to everyone.

Ok It has been beyond few weeks and I still love it. I have not even thought about uninstalling it. This might be the longest app., I have ever kept. Awesome job to the developers/HulkApps. Thank you!!

May 17, 2019

Thanks for the kind words.We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future!