Contact Us Form with Captcha

Contact Us Form with Captcha

by HulkApps.com

Contact Us Form, Contact Form, Contact Page, Customer Support

Reitsport Brunken

I'm very happy with the App. Its very easy to manage and so far I#ven't got any problems. Short: its great.

November 20, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you were able to work around with our simple app! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Ballasts

We wanted to add a form and use Captcha (bots have been a problem for us). This does literally exactly what we need. Thanks HulkApps.

Can Lights

We did not like the out of the box contact us form and wanted captcha so the bots did not fill up our inbox. Problem solved, you guys are the best!

AuAustralian-bone-broth-co

I needed a good simple contact form with Google CAPTCHA and tried Simple Contact Us Form.
I have a premium template for my store, and the contact form did not automatically work so I got in touch with support.
My experience with the support was nothing short of perfect.
They got back to me fast, Their developer went into my code, fixed everything up and its all working perfect within 24hours.
5/5 stars

November 15, 2019

Hey there, thank you so much for the review! We're happy you chose us for building a simple contact form with captcha!

It's great to hear that our team was able to jump in and fix the issues within no time. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! Thanks again for the detailed review.

3rd Avenue Amazon Discounts

No coding skills required. The app did everything for me,all I had to do was follow a few easy steps and I was done within a minute.

November 11, 2019

Thank you! We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about Simple Contact Us Form, or any of our other apps!

We're excited for your continued success!

Simodern

I must say is very annoying that paid platform such as Shopify doesn't have a build-in normal, customizable contact form but we need to pay a subscription for most of them. We are not in the 90's. Get your s*** together Shopify. As for this app - respect guys for giving this for free. It works perfectly and it's very simple to set up. And if you are any good with CSS, you can it to look really nice. Thx! For some reason, it's loading a little bit slow so not sure what is the thing. I would be willing to one-time pay for a more advanced, faster version.

November 11, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Simple Contact Us Form app! We love the Advanced CSS feature, and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)

Thank you for the feedback, as well! I'll be sure to pass that along to our team. In case you weren't aware, we have also built a more advanced form app: Form Builder. Our team wil be more than happy to migrate your existing form to the Form Builder app!

You can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style changes if you had anything in mind. :-)

Ommkara

ExtensionsTruth

I really like this app, simple and extremely functional. I recommend it to everyone to use it.

November 4, 2019

Thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again. Do check out our Form Builder app if you wish to incorporate advanced features to your form: https://www.hulkapps.com/blogs/form-builder/key-features

Richie Lenza

The customer service is so fast ! And they answer with honesty. I really liked my experience with this app.

November 4, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time out to leave us a review. If you want to do more with your form, we encourage you to try our Form Builder app as well. We will do a hassle-free form migration as well!

Rainbow Unicorn

I really love this app. It is simple to set up and works brilliantly. Amazing that it is free. I highly recommend this app to anyone.

November 4, 2019

We love hearing that the app sits perfectly onto your store and working as it should! Thanks so much for the review.