Contact Us Form with Captcha

Contact Us Form with Captcha

by HulkApps.com

Contact Us Form, Contact Form, Contact Page, Customer Support

RELIFIX™️

I used to love this app, now I did install it on my new shop and can't even figure out how to embed it. Seems they are focused more on upselling than user experience.

TheBajanDollShop

Easy to use, although the apps performance is rubbish, I cannot reply to customers when they submit their message and I do not get any notification when a customer contacts me via the contact form. Rubbish app, do not install!

Appareils de Massage

No, impossible to really customize . Some texts remain in English, and impossible to modify.

Beside, the look is not nice

Urns For Angels

Spent time customising the form as described, went to input code into contact us page and then nothing happened. What a waste of time. Would not recommend installing this app, find another.

West Native

Such a shitty form, unable to add more fields or maybe pathetic UX. If you are giving something free at least make it useful otherwise just another way of selling your products in the free tabs of Shopify apps store.

October 25, 2019

Thank you for trying one of our apps :) We understand that our app was too simplistic for your needs, but 10,000+ Happy Customers agree that they can have something basic and free that they can install and setup within minutes. If you want something better, there's other options including our Form Builder App.

All the best for your store!

GenDEPOT

The app is not working with purchased theme but free debut.

Emileo's World

I don't know coding stuff so I ask If they can install the coding for me. They say yes to open a link. Once I open the link it say started since 2min and something sec. I went to sleep woke up nothing has change the only thing that did was the app was uninstall

April 15, 2019

I would like to request that you reconsider this review, as it seems we are still awaiting a response from you.

We can only proceed if you provide us with the requested information. We are happy to set up the form for you as soon as we have the required details to help you.

Smart Alex

How can a form application NOT allow you to embed a link - OR - Separate name into First Name and Last Name???

March 7, 2019

Hi there. This app is simple and for beginners. If you need more help, please see our Form Builder app that offers you a lot more features. We are happy to help out with any other help you may need. Thank you.

Lightheartgear

Horrible - yes, it's easy to use, but the email comes to me from Hulk apps, not my customer not contact from my website.

March 7, 2019

Hi there. sorry that you think our app is horrible. This is just a simple app to get people started on Shopify and give them more flexibility. You can check out our Form Builder app that offers you exactly what you need. Hope that helps.