Contact Us Form with Captcha

Contact Us Form with Captcha | Reviews

by HulkApps.com

Simple Contact Form, Custom Contact Page, Customer Support

ROKOS

The contact form worked for some time and then completely stopped sending me the customers' messages. This was very serious as there was no notification that the app had stopped working. My customers would have thought I was ignoring them. Shopify explained that it would be because I had updated my Parallax theme from Out of the Sandbox - perhaps this is the case, but to my mind a contact form should survive a theme update, or at least give notice if other settings are in need of updating also.

November 11, 2021

I’m so sorry. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. Your review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate if you would contact our customer support team by responding to the latest ticket.

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

Red Iguana LLC

Attention: they changed my website code to promote their other app. I had huge banner that crashed my product page! be careful!

Soapply

Be warned that this app may publish live edits to your theme without authorization as they did with mine. I had given them access to assist since the form wasn't working on my theme with specific instructions on where to make the edits (ie a "test" page that wasn't live) - they did not follow that but rather made changes on our live contact page!

BGL Jewelry

This is the worst app I ever used. For months, I didn't receive emails from customers. This app did not work at all. I just deleted it and got a new Contact Us Form app. Don't download this app.

TheSuperTrimmer

Useless App since when you replay directly to the customer, the mail does not send it to the customer, it sends it to "hulkapps bla bla". There are many other better solutions.

RELIFIX™️

I used to love this app, now I did install it on my new shop and can't even figure out how to embed it. Seems they are focused more on upselling than user experience.

TheBajanDollShop

Easy to use, although the apps performance is rubbish, I cannot reply to customers when they submit their message and I do not get any notification when a customer contacts me via the contact form. Rubbish app, do not install!

Appareils de Massage

No, impossible to really customize . Some texts remain in English, and impossible to modify.

Beside, the look is not nice

Urns For Angels

Spent time customising the form as described, went to input code into contact us page and then nothing happened. What a waste of time. Would not recommend installing this app, find another.

West Native

Such a shitty form, unable to add more fields or maybe pathetic UX. If you are giving something free at least make it useful otherwise just another way of selling your products in the free tabs of Shopify apps store.

October 25, 2019

Thank you for trying one of our apps :) We understand that our app was too simplistic for your needs, but 10,000+ Happy Customers agree that they can have something basic and free that they can install and setup within minutes. If you want something better, there's other options including our Form Builder App.

All the best for your store!

Previous 1