Contact Us Form with Captcha

Contact Us Form with Captcha

by HulkApps.com

Contact Us Form, Contact Form, Contact Page, Customer Support

Nutrientcc

Works fine for the first form, but once you have multiple on your page they all send to one email even though you specified a different email.

as an example i need 2 forms for my website, one for contact us and another one for purchase request. I have 2 different emails, one for the contact and another for the purchase request, but even though i have specifically input different emails they both still send to the same one. please fix.

August 27, 2020

Hi there, thank you for reaching out to us! Our expert, Bhavya, has reached out to you and we hope to hear from you soon!

KANCHA

Good app however no support provided. Understandable since it's a free app. Switching to a paid app now.

This form worked very well on desktop however failed to show on mobile so it doesn't work well enough for our needs.

January 15, 2020

Hi there,
Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. Please feel free reach out to support@hulkcode.com so our team can resolve your issue promptly.

We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.
Thank you!

InFusion Glass

pros- was easy to use and looks nice on mywebsite

cons- I do not get any alerts I have received a message.
I do not get these messages sent directly to my email,
I can not read the messages from my shopify app on my phone so
I have to got to the computer to look up message.
I cannot respond to message from the app, so
I then have to copy paste into my email so i can respond.
I have contacted app and never received a response

December 8, 2019

Thanks for sharing your feedback. As you can see on other reviews, this app is built for creating simple fuss-free forms with the least amount of time.

However, we know that some of you need more that just that. Some of you want to get submission alerts, and be able to export forms, etc. We've got just the right app for you - Form Builder!

We care deeply for our customers and we insist you try this app. Please feel free reach out to support@hulkcode.com for migrating your form from Contact Us Form to Form Builder. :)

On The Rugs

Very good simple contact form app. And easy to use.
I miss the reCAPTHA function in this app - as it is very when you receive too many spam bot messages.

April 8, 2019

Hi there, Thank you for your review. We request you to use our Free form builder app if you need to use the Google captcha function.

In fact, my team will be more than happy to customize everything you need in your form. Reach us now on support@hulkcode

Essential Gift Shop

very easy to use.... use this right away if you're fresh to shopify. pretty good app so far... try it out for yourself

March 7, 2019

We are glad you like our app. If there's anything else we can do to improve our app and the rating of this review, let us know. :)