Contact Us Form with Captcha

Contact Us Form with Captcha

From $4.90/month. 5-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 27, 2023

Nisha was great! Very attentive and fast replies to my issues and had them sorted out for me quickly.

brushbuddyclub.com
January 19, 2023

very easy to set up. the set up of this app was very easy to follow, didnt really have trouble with understanding the process. we will recommend to others that want to add this app to there website thank you.

LuxBeanie
Time spent using app: 20 minutes
December 20, 2022

very good app easy step by step instructions! easy to navigate around the site and merges well with shopify.

Felineabode
Time spent using app: 23 days
December 2, 2022

Perfect web to start your businesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Dailypettoys
Time spent using app: 12 minutes
HulkApps.com replied December 2, 2022

Thank you for your unique review! :)
Have a great day ahead!

December 1, 2022

The customer support is great! They'll reply promptly and provide great detail. Highly recommend this app!

INACLEAN
Time spent using app: 5 days
HulkApps.com replied December 1, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for your kind words about our Customer Experience Team, we truly appreciate them!

In case you need anything from our end, let us know at any time.

November 14, 2022

great customer support had an issue with updating the form and asked live chat for help. they responded immediately and solve the issue in 5mins, great service guys thank you.

Dorococo
Time spent using app: 28 minutes
HulkApps.com replied December 1, 2022

We are happy you had a smooth experience with our app and team. We also look forward to supporting you with everything in the future!

November 2, 2022

I am happy with this app so far, I really appreciate it's existence, i am looking forward to it. thanks.

Cleaneasyco
Time spent using app: 18 minutes

Hi there,

We appreciate your time and effort and thank you for your kind words.

Have a great day ahead! :)

November 1, 2022

Awesome! Loved the service provided and the layout is easy to use and efficient. Will be using this for a long time

Littlebigbrains
Time spent using app: 4 days
HulkApps.com replied November 1, 2022

And your review is absolutely awesome to us!

Thank you for your kind words, we hope to meet your expectations at all times.

October 31, 2022

This is good and it helped me with my Dropshipping store I am happy with this so please try it. It is easy to use and effective. I will continue using this and would highly recommend it. Thank you.

Safetystyle-858
Time spent using app: 19 minutes
HulkApps.com replied November 2, 2022

We would like to express our sincerest gratitude for your feedback. It is highly appreciated since
our brand is built upon our customers' feedback. It is also necessary for us to keep improving on
a daily basis. If you ever need our assistance, please feel free to contact HulkApps at any time.

October 26, 2022

such a great app !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eatjumble
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hi,

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate that you have found our Customer Experience Team to be very efficient as it is truly our goal.