Contact Us Form with Captcha

Contact Us Form with Captcha

by HulkApps.com

Contact us, Contact form, Contact page , Google reCAPTCHA

LAOUDIS FOODS

This is an excellent free Shopify app and the support is more than excellent! We use it in order to add a Captcha to our contact form to stop spam incoming messages. It is working two weeks now. Also they remove the standard contact form (html code) without any charge too. Highly recommended! Btw, nobody ask us to review that app...

May 27, 2021

Hi there, we truly appreciate your review, and we're so grateful for the trust you've placed in us. We sincerely hope you are satisfied with our app.

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Rokka & Rolla

I updated my theme and the embedded Contact Us Form was not working for me. I reached out to support for help on a Friday afternoon and once I submitted the ticket - I was contacted by Heena instantly! She reviewed the problems I was currently facing and resolved the issue within less than an hour. Talk about prompt customer service! Loving the free plan! Been using it for almost a year now Many many thanks~~~

May 5, 2021

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Pure Bengals

Great customer service and support. They respond very quickly to your questions and they solve your issues extremely fast as well. In my particular case, they solved it within the same day. Great work guys.

April 7, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

The Home Sanctuary

This app works perfectly, exactly what i needed for my site. Would recommend this for others to use.

April 5, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and for recommending our app to other Shopify merchants. :-)

Wuyi Origin

Very nice product as it allows me to view and interact with responses. Also they have great customer support!!

March 30, 2021

The Littl

Great customer service, the team was very responsive and fixed our issue straight away. would definitely recommend

PetHairco

Excellent customer service, quick and efficient. Great app really recommend. Helps get the job done

March 19, 2021

BobaStrawStore

Amazing app with a great, actually usable free plan. Have been consistently using this app for nearly two years now and have no complaints whatsoever.

March 18, 2021

Hi there, thank you for the review! We are so grateful for your kind words.

Dive Light Shop

Great product, a vast improvement on the standard contact page in Shopify which is very basic. Also fantastic service. It didn't load on my theme using the standard installation, so I logged a ticket (they have a facility to do this from within the app) and within an hour they had looked at it and resolved it. Very pleased to be using this now. The reporting on it is great as well, something I didn't think I wanted but it so handy now I have it.

March 2, 2021

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Contact Us app! We love the reporting feature and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)

You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

Gold Star Laces

Super quick response and very helpful -- resolved the issue promptly and efficiently. Thanks so much!

March 2, 2021

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; If you wish to, you can also visit our website to see the range of services we have to offer our merchants!

Best of luck with your business! We look forward to seeing you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21