Contact Us Form with Captcha

Contact Us Form with Captcha

by HulkApps.com

Contact Us Form, Contact Form, Contact Page, Customer Support

Pure Bengals

Great customer service and support. They respond very quickly to your questions and they solve your issues extremely fast as well. In my particular case, they solved it within the same day. Great work guys.

April 7, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

The Home Sanctuary

This app works perfectly, exactly what i needed for my site. Would recommend this for others to use.

April 5, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and for recommending our app to other Shopify merchants. :-)

Wuyi Origin

Very nice product as it allows me to view and interact with responses. Also they have great customer support!!

March 30, 2021

The Littl

Great customer service, the team was very responsive and fixed our issue straight away. would definitely recommend

PetHairco

Excellent customer service, quick and efficient. Great app really recommend. Helps get the job done

March 19, 2021

BobaStrawStore

Amazing app with a great, actually usable free plan. Have been consistently using this app for nearly two years now and have no complaints whatsoever.

March 18, 2021

Hi there, thank you for the review! We are so grateful for your kind words.

Dive Light Shop

Great product, a vast improvement on the standard contact page in Shopify which is very basic. Also fantastic service. It didn't load on my theme using the standard installation, so I logged a ticket (they have a facility to do this from within the app) and within an hour they had looked at it and resolved it. Very pleased to be using this now. The reporting on it is great as well, something I didn't think I wanted but it so handy now I have it.

March 2, 2021

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Contact Us app! We love the reporting feature and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)

You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

Gold Star Laces

Super quick response and very helpful -- resolved the issue promptly and efficiently. Thanks so much!

March 2, 2021

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; If you wish to, you can also visit our website to see the range of services we have to offer our merchants!

Best of luck with your business! We look forward to seeing you!

Kurli'Q Hair

The lovely staff at Hulk apps were very helpful and quick to action any request I had asked of them, greatly appreciate the speedy response, and they were able to fix my issues in a quick timeframe. Thank you! :)

February 26, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else!

Cheers!

Three Chins Brewing

Exactly what i was after. So easy to use which i wasn't expecting and quite customizable too. Great work all

January 19, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20