Simple Contact Form

Simple Contact Form

by HulkApps.com

Take Less Than 2 Minutes to Get In Touch With Your Customers

Twogether Co

Very easy to set-up and I could even choose a submit button colour to match my shop! Thanks very much for such an user friendly and free app! The latter very important when starting a business...

Goception

Very easy to setup, looks good, mobile friendly. I will update after I use this for a month. I track everything thoroughly.

May 22, 2019

We take your feedback very seriously and would love to know your feedback after a month's time.

Flow

So easy to use and the free version is doing everything I need as a start up! great feature Hulk apps! thanks for making it so simple!

Greg's Outdoor Life

Easy set up and great support if you get lost because you're like me and have no technical skills...

Cheeky Chum

So far it's pretty easy to set up. I just set up the form so for now I will give it 5 stars, then come back and update if not working right.

May 17, 2019

Thank you for your review. We are trying our best to meet your expectations. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team, we will gladly take care of your needs.

Ann More Products

I will start off with 5 stars. I just installed it earlier today and it was so damn easy a child can do it. I like that I was able to add my own background pic., also. So far so good. I can totally see recommending this app.. Let's see how the app., does in the next few weeks or so.

May 17, 2019

Thanks for the kind words.We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Repairs Universe

Super easy to use and one of the quickest ways to add a customized contact form to your website. Nice!

May 17, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Welcome

Another great one from HulkApps! Super easy to use, able to launch new forms in just a couple of minutes!

April 30, 2019

Thank you for your support! Your great reviews can help other stores find us and try our app. So, a BIG thank you for leaving a review.

Lush Wine Mix: Organic Wine Slushies & Cocktail Mixers

Really easy to use and customize...only took a few minutes. Customize fields, etc, even add an image to form. Works as described. Thank you!

April 25, 2019

Thank you for using our app! You can try our Form Builder app in case you want to include more features to your forms.

Detect-Ed

Really easy to use and effective app! Have been using for 6+ months, Love the customisation - would recommend to others!

April 24, 2019

Thank you so much for your support :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6