Contact Us Form with Captcha

Contact Us Form with Captcha

by HulkApps.com

Simple Contact Form, Custom Contact Page, Customer Support

supermatco

Helped me sort my problems out on my site very quickly!! and they helped me out I really love the app I'm sure it will help a lot of other sore

October 25, 2021

Redlight_therapymd

I found such great support from KHUSHBU. The support guy guided me very easily and with a quick response. Thank you support team!

October 18, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

MightyWrench

i couldnt add the contac us page on my store, I asked for help by the team and straight away they helped and solved the problem

October 7, 2021

Thank you for your review, highly appreciate your support :)

micropod

Great app! Did exactly as described. It has a very easy-to-use interface which made setting up a breeze

September 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Byemuck

Helped me sort my problems out on my site very quickly!! My contact form wasnt embedding and they helped me out

September 6, 2021

Allpro band

I had a issue trying to upload my contact us page and was sorted in less then an hour! incredible service, can't fault them.

September 6, 2021

Hi there, we truly appreciate your review, and we're so grateful for the trust you've placed in us. We sincerely hope you are satisfied with our app.

Beauty by Luxx

Great and extremely fast customer service! They solved my issue in a matter of hours, incredible! Thank you!!

August 11, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and for your support!

Green Acre Homestead

Simple and flawless. Add to that I had issues upon installation and contacted the developer. They had it fixed within an hour! Amazing customer and tech support!

August 4, 2021

Have a beautiful day!

RAWBEING

This app worked perfectly for us and did exactly what we needed. I have to say the customer service was superb, they helped me every step of the way as I wanted something a little different. Really responsive. I highly recommend .

August 2, 2021

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Rusty Barrel

This app does exactly what we need - a user-friendly contact us form.
Furthermore, the developers were extremely helpful in modifying their code so that I could keep the font the same as the other pages on my site. Highly recommended. Thank you.

July 28, 2021