Simple Contact Us Form

Simple Contact Us Form

by HulkApps.com

Contact Us Form, Contact Form, Contact Page, Customer Support

dog4shine

It is an excellent help tool. It delivers what it promises with great efficiency. I recommend

October 21, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the recommendation; we're really glad to hear that we impressed you so much, that you left us a 5-star review. :-)

Script Hen

Really easy to use. Works perfectly. They have a video to help you with the code you just copy and paste.

October 10, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review; we're really glad to hear that you found our app guide to be useful.

We are happy to have you. :-) Thanks so much for trying us out!

TeesByLePatrick

The setup was pretty easy setup. Im an excited to test it out and see how it works overtime! Excited.

September 27, 2019

Thank you for this awesome review! We'll be here to see your business boom to success!

Have a happy weekend

HAPPY TRAVELLER

Works really well, I test debut so I didn't use it in any other theme yet, but I wll. It works well.

September 24, 2019

Hey,
Thank you for reviewing us! Don't worry, we will help you out with customization to match your theme.

Cheers!

Sortiraparis

This app does exactly what it promises, in a spectacularly simple way. Bravo to the developers! Keep up the good work. :)

September 23, 2019

We love hearing that you're happy with our app - everybody here works so hard to ensure all of our merchants can use our apps and get the most out of them!

Thank you so much for leaving us a review.

cloudXsleep™

I use it in all my shops, so far a very good experience. User-friendly and easy to install. 5 stars and recommendation

September 17, 2019

Thank you for appreciating us! We are super excited to have you as a part of our Hulk family.

Mèka

The app is easy to install and use. I wanted some customisation and the support team got back to me promptly and did what I had asked for. Thank you for making amazing free apps!

September 17, 2019

Thank you for leaving us an amazing review!! We like to see our customers happy and we do what it takes to see them smile.

ManGifty

Extremely Simple to Install. Offers the ability to customize every aspect of the form. I just installed it, but it appears to have everything we were looking for with a basic contact form

September 16, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We're always here to help with whatever you need.

Reiki with Rachael

Very nice and easy to use. I was looking for something to embed on a page (not a popup) and this worked perfectly. Thank you for making it free!

September 10, 2019

Thank you for trying one of our apps. We are happy you had a great experience using it!

shopdeal365

Nice and clean and the best part it is really FREE! It can be customized to your needs i.e. you can add text above, bellow form, Google Captcha to stop spam and much more. Thank you, good job!

September 10, 2019