Contact Us Form with Captcha

Contact Us Form with Captcha

by HulkApps.com

Contact Us Form, Contact Form, Contact Page, Customer Support

Three Chins Brewing

Exactly what i was after. So easy to use which i wasn't expecting and quite customizable too. Great work all

January 19, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review.

Unique Living Newcastle

The best customer service, support staff Heena Rajput even amended my shopify page so it worked! Extremely happy, would recommend her app and service to anyone that needs a contact us captcha form. It works really well

November 30, 2020

Tuck-ins

I am a new user of Shopify for my small business and I have a design background but no tech background, so good customer service is especially important when I'm connecting apps to my site since I do not have much coding knowledge. The team at HulkApps has gone above and beyond to help me make adjustments, embed my apps, and has made sure that I am completely satisfied, at no extra charge! I used this app on my Contact Us page to receive messages right through the site and I am so happy with how it turned out, and it is super easy to embed on a page!! HulkApps is my go-to for any apps I want to add to my site because of their fast and efficient communication!

November 30, 2020

Earth Art

Great app! Needed a contact form with reCAPTCHA, and it does exactly what I need, and even free. I needed some help with the integration of the form on my contact page, and it was done perfectly!

November 17, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

NewYorkerdøre.dk

We have used this app for multiple websites, we just installed it on a new site that went live today, it didn't work and we couldn't figure out why, wrote to customer service and had an amazingly fast response time and everything was fixed within minutes, not it runs smoothly. Can definitely recommend!

October 2, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, we're so grateful!

Outskirt Streetwear

HulkApps are just a sleek, awesome, and most importantly cost friendly app developer! They have so many great apps this one doesn't disappoint! Awesome and timely customer support! This by far the best contact us app you need! Simple, sleek, and works just great! (: Keep it up team!

July 27, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to HulkApps! We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so glad to hear this was actually met in your interaction with our business.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

The Ring Shop

Works a treat so far and really does make a lot easier when building a contact form. Thanks guys!!!!

July 23, 2020

Thanks so much, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Green Bee

Exceptional service from this team - they couldn’t do enough to assist - highly recommended. Thank you team.

July 16, 2020

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Ustickerz

Perfect contact us page simple and easy not too much time wasted practically 5mn and for free thanks a lot

July 10, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Have a beautiful day!

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Adulis.ca

Great app and Great service. I like the conditional logic that shows certain fields based on answers in other fields.

July 8, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20