Contact Us Form with Captcha

Contact Us Form with Captcha

by HulkApps.com

Contact Us Form, Contact Form, Contact Page, Customer Support

Teddy and Burrow

Really Simple, easy and concise. Perfect for what I need. Nice to know they have advanced features in pro bundles.

December 8, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Our team would be more than happy to assit you with form migration if you ever choose to try it out!

Queenberry Mexico

Really, really simple contact form, Thanks.
Its just what we needed, it took me 2 minutes to configure my contact form, I can´t believe it yet.

December 7, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. Best of luck with your business! We look forward to seeing your continued success.

Sasha & Jo

Extremely pleased with this app! Super easy to work with and fully customisable. Managed to make my contact form exactly how I wanted it in no time!

December 3, 2019

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to Hulk apps! We're gladour app was helpful in getting your Contact Us form stylized properly in less time :-)

Christmas Gifts US – Gifts for everyone (him, her, kids and you)

That's what i wanted. Simple Contact us form with Captcha! easy to create forms and you just have to paste the created code into your new page. Done Great work guys!

December 2, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you were able to get started without any help! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

MotivateMyWall

I'm a lazy ass when it comes to reviews but i felt compelled to write this review for this app because it's fantastic. If my customers need to contact the business, this is such an easy and simple form for them to fill out and i get notifications right away. 5 stars for sure.

November 27, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Simple Contact Us Form app!

You can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style changes if you had anything in mind. :-)

JPaceDesigns

Using this contact page has helped my customers and future new comers with any and all related questions. Very easy to use and set up!! Highly recommended!!!

November 26, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community.

Casals Classical LPs & CDs

Great App, works as advertised. Even better, fantastic customer support. I had requested a couple of personalized adjustments and they were able to do this. Absolutely worth adding to your shop. And now I'm getting no Spam thanks to HulkApps great contact form.

November 22, 2019

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

bestinboutique

Je viens de l'installer, l’application se parametre tres facilement c'est un vrai bonheur, Je recommande

November 21, 2019

Hello! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're so glad to hear that you enjoyed using our app and are willing to recommend us to other merchants as well. Thank you again for the kind words!

Reitsport Brunken

I'm very happy with the App. Its very easy to manage and so far I#ven't got any problems. Short: its great.

November 20, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you were able to work around with our simple app! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Ballasts

We wanted to add a form and use Captcha (bots have been a problem for us). This does literally exactly what we need. Thanks HulkApps.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12