Simple Contact Us Form

Simple Contact Us Form

by HulkApps.com

Take Less Than 2 Minutes to Get In Touch With Your Customers

friendlysupplier

Useful and easy application. All you have to do is to click next and change some options. Saves time.

Argillashop.com

Davvero facile ed intuitiva. Poche funzioni ma essenziali. Totalmente gratis...cosa vuoi di più dalla vita?

GOTZY

hi guys , i loved using this app
took me about 10 muinets to complete my form
....................

June 5, 2019

Thank you for using our app to build an effortless contact form.

Amaura Collections

Easy, convenient and fast. I love it.
Takes only 5 min to set up and it is well customizable. Recommended

June 5, 2019

Thank you for leaving us a sweet review!

BEBOLD LC

hello guys, nice and easy to customize keep the good work took me 15min to get the form online and working !

June 3, 2019

Thank you for writing us a review. Let us know if you need any help. :)

Julion Jutta Ulbrich

i used your app simple contact form and its very good i thank you so much and hope for a lot of customers

May 31, 2019

Super excited to have you as an integral part of out Hulk family. Happy selling!

Cecilia Beauty

It is very easy to use and customize...
I could set it up within a few minutes.
Customize fields, etc.
Works as described. Thank you!

May 30, 2019

The idea for keeping our Simple Contact Us Form App simple was to help hands-on merchants like you, create clean & minimalistic forms.

Thank you for appreciating our efforts!

Twogether Co

Very easy to set-up and I could even choose a submit button colour to match my shop! Thanks very much for such an user friendly and free app! The latter very important when starting a business...

May 27, 2019

Thank you for reviewing us. For creating advanced forms, you can check out our Form Builder with file upload app.

Goception

Very easy to setup, looks good, mobile friendly. I will update after I use this for a month. I track everything thoroughly.

May 22, 2019

We take your feedback very seriously and would love to know your feedback after a month's time.

Flow

So easy to use and the free version is doing everything I need as a start up! great feature Hulk apps! thanks for making it so simple!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6