Contact via WhatsApp

Contact via WhatsApp

by Kaukab

The fastest way to message your customers via WhatsApp

Cons Chile

Very useful! Perfect for my store I always need to contact my customers via WhatsApp so we have saved a lot of time. If we have to suggest something I would say that finding an order is quite basic.

fashionmallonline.com

Very good app, it is very convenient for us to contact with the customers, and the developer have solved the variables problem for us very fast. very good!

July 7, 2020

We will do our best to keep improving our app to help your stay connected with your customer. New features are coming soon

Ritzy Store

Amazing app! Just what i needed, saved me a lot of time. Before using it my usual workflow would be to copy the customer phone number from the order, save it as a contact on my phone then searching for the customer name on WhatsApp in order to contact them.
I love that i can also define custom templates

June 8, 2020

Thank you! Glad we could help. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do

Devoted

Final review
Worked with the team, really appreciate all their efforts & promptness, and now can say that apart from the loading speed, which is just a bit slow, this app is working great now, and is recommended for anyone using WhatsApp to contact their customers.

New review
My mistake, had missed the developers email, sincere apologies for the same, will work with him/her & see if these issues can get fixed, and accordingly update the review

Old review
Opening up the api.whatsapp.com link to send a customer takes 7 seconds, this app takes 30, is super slow & buggy, there is no option to add the country code manually/automatically, so the customers who have just put in their number without the country code aren't available to message.

Contacted the developer regarding all this, and got no reply back, great concept but bad execution, would love to talk to the developer & get the issues sorted

June 7, 2020

Hi,
Thank you for your feedback but we have replied to your email 4 days ago and we didn't get a response from you yet.
We even rolled out an update yesterday based on your feedback so you can modify the phone number before sending a message. Will send you another email and would hope to win you back. We appreciate any feedback since our ultimate goal is to make this app as best as we can.