Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

by Sherpas Design

Translate your store and sell in multi languages!

GØLD's

Special thanks to Max! Quick responses and simple explanation answered my questions in no time. It's really rare to have such great support. Clear recommendation! The app is also easy to handle and works very nice.

Dot Shot – Turmeric (curcumin) wellness shot for good health

For the last one year I have been working on Shopify. Normally for any third parties the support provide is minimal even for paid services. But for Translation App the support provided is excellent and has been top-notch. Infact because of the excellent support I was able to explore the app to the fullest possible way. Thanks Translation app team. Thanks all for your help!

Potje Amsterdam

Great app with amazing support! I had issues with fitting the language switcher into my theme and the browser language detection and the support team made sure everything worked as I wanted it to be. Very happy with the results and would definitely recommend!

Smartwatchfutura

Very good app, and friendly, very easy and if you need help the support is so great ! I recommend this app 100%

Muslim 3D

Tried a few - this is the best. Works like a charm and has super helpful features. Questions were answered by dev team in lightspeed. A+ !

World Surf League

Arguably the most user-friendly/most layman translation app on the market.
Simple and easy to use, the customer support is great too, recommended!

Grizzlee-Wear OG

Works great, also the translation of the theme content! Support responds very quickly, I'm really satisfied!

Memory Police Streetwear Clothing Store

This app is perfect for translating all your texts quickly and easily for Shopify. You can translate it manually or let Translation Lab do it automatically. Tried this out and the automatic translations are obviously not perfect but more than good to work with, saving you a huge amount of time. We've also had a few problems with the Shopify connection, which wasn't blame to Translation Lab but to Shopify. Translation Lab helped us to solve this very good. Thanks for that. In short, very content with Sherpa Design, both the app and the customer service are super. Highly recommended.

Planthia

Translation Lab is a powerful tool when you have several languages on your website. The app works smoothly and it allows you to easily manage several languages in one place.

Rojel

My website requires English and Korean services.
For better recognition of the language switcher, I wanted to change 'EN' and 'KO' to each national flag. Especially I really appreciate the kind and quick support by Max.
So I have very nice two flags for my customers.
Very good!!