Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

by Sherpas Design

Language translate & currency. Sell in multiple languages!

Vins de Gilles

Great app, support even better. Helped me instantly with my question and replied very fast. Now my site is friendly for different languages!

CycleRobert

Service A-1! Staff is really fast and helping. App is really friendly, easy to use. I recommend Translation Lab!

A-Masks

I'm using this app to translate my website, there were some light issues but the support staff of this app has been outstanding so far, quick and to the point. Thank you guys

ECIZO

Fabulous and fast support. Thank you very much. I can absolutely recommend Translation Lab to everyone who wants its website to include at least 1+ languages.

Konkretus Home

Amazing support and the app works great! I really recommend it to anyone that needs a multi language app.

Pure Kakaw

Super helpful team. As standard styling is not available (yet) they helped us out, thanks! also very easy to try out.

petlove.ch

This translation app is fantastic. It allows you to translate your whole shop in a few seconds. I am using the free version and it really does everything I need. Also, I requested 2 times the help of the support and I got help in a few hours, that is just amazing ! I am real fan of this app ! I can only recommend to everyone !

VISUDECO®

I used this app to translate my site from English to Spanish, and it did a good job. The app is designed in a simple and easy way to navigate -, and to use it, and support is good. Your fee is for a certain amount of text you can translate automatically, and translating manually - is free, and an easy thing to do.

Swada.store

The app is ok, has some very interesting features and most important they have an excellent customer service.

Meccaniche Veneziane

Just installed it, seems working correctly.
I'm now installing the language switcher and I have some issues, but I asked to the support team and they are responsive, they are providing assistance.