Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 95% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas

NCO World
Estados Unidos
Casi 4 años usando la aplicación
18 de enero de 2024

I give 5 stars because the developers do try their best, the customer service is fast, kind, patient and helpful and the Pros, which are that the app works generally beautifully as far as I can tell and it's reasonably priced.

But not everything is peachy and rosy, the Cons mostly revolve around Judge.me, this may be more the fault of Judge.me than T Lab, but as it may.. reviews have to be manually updated PER LANGUAGE every time you receive new ones, and just as bad, if you use "review grouping" in Judge.me as I do, the system is going to multiply however few reviews you have into thousands, meaning that translating only around 350 shop-wide reviews ends up taking around 20 hours, per language.

Still, I tried quite a few of the most popular translation apps before this one, and this one so far balances price, quality and usability the best. I'm staying :)

Abysm Internal
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
15 de marzo de 2024

We think it's the best app for translations.
Assistance is always punctual and quick in finding solutions. Exceptional. We recommend it to everyone. A thousand thanks.

Drinkshopstore.com
Italia
28 días usando la aplicación
2 de mayo de 2024

Amazing chat support, the Support team is very amazing, Great experience while working with the app and the team.

Rent2Play.Golf
España
6 días usando la aplicación
11 de abril de 2024

I tried different translate apps and I think this is the best, easy to use, very good customer service and it works very good

seven peaks online
España
1 día usando la aplicación
23 de febrero de 2024

Awesome, quick replies, very helpful, super useful app as well

Aesthetic Acres
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
10 de marzo de 2024

Superb experience. Had a glitch and it was promptly fixed, and everything just works. Highly recommended!

Arachne Audio
Estonia
14 días usando la aplicación
6 de febrero de 2024

I have tried several apps for translations. This one is by far the best one. It's intuitive, has a fair price and does what it promises to do.

Gisela Mayer/ Mayer Hair
Alemania
7 días usando la aplicación
19 de marzo de 2024

Installed the app and it works perfectly! Very easy to use and navigate. The customer service is incredible, very responsive and professional. Thank you guys for the great work!

Kindi
Alrededor de 21 horas usando la aplicación
30 de abril de 2024

Une superbe application, (relativement) simple d'utilisation mais le support est incroyable ! J'ai pris la formule à $10 par mois pour me permettre d'avoir mon store traduit en 5 langues !

BlueFox