Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

by Sherpas Design

Language translate & currency. Sell in multiple languages!

LOVELSTAR

Great Support! Fixed my problem in lower than 24h and thats for free :) <3
your lovelstar.com Team

Medone

Great Support in a Great App. The team fixed an issue i had with my theme after a few hours i messaged them even though the problem was not with the app but on the theme side.

Miyana Berlin

The app is very intuitive and easy to handle. Furthermore, the support is amazing! Would definitely recommend it

yourbarvas

very good support, any request was handled instantly and accomplished to best possible result, thank you so much!

Zotikos co.,

the customer service is amazing. We have few issues and they response fast and sort out the issue shortly.

Body Nutrition

Amazing support, we had some issues to solved which we contacted the customer service,they were very responsive and helpfull.

HUCKLEHAUS

Really easy to use app and when I had a small issue the support team was super quick to respond and fix it! I can only recommend :)

HAVIT Online

One of the best translation app on shopify. Easy to use interface, author is helpful. Would recommend it.

Petit Mai

Translation Lab is the perfect app for me. I was looking for an app with which I could do the translations manually. This is very easy with translation lab. I couldn't find some texts straight away. I contacted Translation lab by email and received an answer only a short time later. Within less than 2 hours my problem was solved. Max sent me a video with step-by-step instructions that I could use to solve my problem. I also appreciate the fact that I don't have to pay any monthly fees. I use the free version and can buy new credits to translate more texts if needed. Perfect for me.

UTITZ

10/10! The support team was very available and I've received a detailed, well explained and helpful assistance that solved issues I had. Highly recommended!