Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

by Sherpas Design

Language translate & currency. Sell in multiple languages!

Living After Coffee

Exactly the kind of app I was looking for to an easy translation process, it works perfectly and customer support was amazingly quick when required!

Dove & Olive Shop

Customer service was quick and had the answer. Translations seem thorough, and covered everything we needed.

HMPLB

Great translator app for Shopify and also great support! Would reccommend to every Shopify Shop owner.

Unky Deco

Really good app, makes it much easier for us to actually manage languages. We run 2 languages in our stores and we can keep everything tidy like this.

malditobicho

Great app! You can do the translation automatically or manually. And if you use a theme with already has the language functionality, then you just have to download the app for the set up. I only have a suggestion: to make possible global searches of words, so you can find easily the section where these belong.

alexander-kay.com

Great app, love it! Easy to use and easy to publish. I love the fact that you can use the rich text editor too, it makes it easy to edit stuff.

Mensdoor.com

Whenever I install any app the first thing I look for is the customer support.

I have experienced a super premium support from Translation lab team (Mr. Todor) with very fast responses to solve the technical challenges.

When I talk about the app functionality, I have tried several other apps, but this app was very easy to use, Shopify friendly, and the AI translation is really very powerful and almost accurate, also it's easy to amend the translation manually.

I strongly recommend this app for the new users!

TG Protein

Awesome app. It did the full translation of my store automatically, but not only that, you can also maintain your specific changes doing everything manual if you need just to update some new information without changing the rest. Customer service very fast and accurate. Highly recommended.

ShangHigh

Very easy to use and great customer service by Todor! Highly recommended. Auto translation tool also works great.

Cornerstone Talks

Great service and fantastic free app!
Had some trouble translating my theme and the support, most notably Todor, was immediately there.