Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

by Sherpas Design

Language translate & currency. Sell in multiple languages!

Boutique Binetna

The app is very easy to use and the support team is very helpful and quick to respond. It's a good app !

Siop Cwlwm

This app is very easy to use from a translation point of view, and offers excellent value for money.
Could be improved by enabling 'search' for all text to translate (not just 'product' and 'theme', as scrolling through many pages can be time-consuming. But otherwise, everything works well and the translated store appears correctly.
Encountered a significant issue which the Sherpas Design team were able to solve, by going above and beyond their remit.
Thank you very much!

LIAME Bags

This App helped a lot with the translation of my website into Portguese. The possibility of manual translation made all the difference and that's why i use Translation Lab. 5/5 with the custommer support, helping in all stages.

lundiparis

I started to use Translation Lab few days ago, and the result is very good. The App is easy to install, and after few minutes, you are able to manage it. I had some troubles to find the good place to implement some translations and the platform helped me very quickly. They answers are clear.

Kallos

I used this app and was berry satisfied with customer service responses and avalibilty.
Verry professional team.

Travel Buggy

Best value app out there. I love that there was no monthly commitments like most others. Required some support to fix a few translations (custom theme stuff) but the support team was super responsive and solved it.

claude

We've tried all the main translation apps, but this one is hands-down the best one. Very user friendly and straightforward. Excellent support as well.

Osare

great app! Very easy to use and they automatic translation is actually rather good. Would recommend!

Youth United Apparel

FANTASTIC SERVICE!! The team at Sherpas Design helped me a lot by implementing a custom solution. They were really helpful and nice to communicate with. Can totally recommend working with them and their software!
Update: Today, I had the pleasure of getting in contact with the customer support once more and I was blown away by how quickly, easily and kindly my problem was solved!! I had picked my brains for hours before trying to find a solution, and Max solved it for me in minutes! Thanks again, lovely to work with you guys, keep up the good work!

Arkartech

Lilit helped me in adjusting the widget, top service. It positionated it where I asked, in the size I asked. Highly recommed!