Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

by Sherpas Design

Language translate & currency. Sell in multiple languages!

Konkretus Home

Amazing support and the app works great! I really recommend it to anyone that needs a multi language app.

Pure Kakaw

Super helpful team. As standard styling is not available (yet) they helped us out, thanks! also very easy to try out.

petlove.ch

This translation app is fantastic. It allows you to translate your whole shop in a few seconds. I am using the free version and it really does everything I need. Also, I requested 2 times the help of the support and I got help in a few hours, that is just amazing ! I am real fan of this app ! I can only recommend to everyone !

VISUDECO®

I used this app to translate my site from English to Spanish, and it did a good job. The app is designed in a simple and easy way to navigate -, and to use it, and support is good. Your fee is for a certain amount of text you can translate automatically, and translating manually - is free, and an easy thing to do.

Swada.store

The app is ok, has some very interesting features and most important they have an excellent customer service.

Meccaniche Veneziane

Just installed it, seems working correctly.
I'm now installing the language switcher and I have some issues, but I asked to the support team and they are responsive, they are providing assistance.

MeisterWorks Store

Very easy to use.
I asked to change the appearance of language switcher because it shows "EN" and "JA" for English and Japanese. I want to show like "English" and "Japanese". They support very kindly and fast. Much helpful.

Fotostudio Karl

Good support,

winodresses

Even though the app is free, he helped me to solve my problem.
thank you kabuki I am very happy with this app

Vikory

Perfect value for money since it's free, except if you want to save time by translating automatically (more than a certain number of words per month). The tool definitely meets expectations!