T Lab ‑ AI Language Translate

Multi Language Translation & Multi Currency - Sell Globally

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

A-Masks

Location Greece

I'm using this app to translate my website, there were some light issues but the support staff of this app has been outstanding so far, quick and to the point. Thank you guys

ECIZO

Location Germany

Fabulous and fast support. Thank you very much. I can absolutely recommend Translation Lab to everyone who wants its website to include at least 1+ languages.

Konkretus Home

Location Colombia

Amazing support and the app works great! I really recommend it to anyone that needs a multi language app.

Pure Kakaw

Location Netherlands

Super helpful team. As standard styling is not available (yet) they helped us out, thanks! also very easy to try out.

petlove.ch

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 month

This translation app is fantastic. It allows you to translate your whole shop in a few seconds. I am using the free version and it really does everything I need. Also, I requested 2 times the help of the support and I got help in a few hours, that is just amazing ! I am real fan of this app ! I can only recommend to everyone !

VISUDECO®

Location Denmark

I used this app to translate my site from English to Spanish, and it did a good job. The app is designed in a simple and easy way to navigate -, and to use it, and support is good. Your fee is for a certain amount of text you can translate automatically, and translating manually - is free, and an easy thing to do.

Swada.store

Location Denmark

The app is ok, has some very interesting features and most important they have an excellent customer service.

Meccaniche Veneziane

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 18 hours

Just installed it, seems working correctly.
I'm now installing the language switcher and I have some issues, but I asked to the support team and they are responsive, they are providing assistance.

MeisterWorks Store

Location Japan

Very easy to use.
I asked to change the appearance of language switcher because it shows "EN" and "JA" for English and Japanese. I want to show like "English" and "Japanese". They support very kindly and fast. Much helpful.

Fotostudio Karl