T Lab ‑ AI Language Translate

Multi Language Translation & Multi Currency - Sell Globally

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Shahkaar

Location India

very good app and awesome support. some things need to be improved in the future updates............

Bully Coilbuilder

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I was using Paid apps before that were costing me tons of dollars per month before I came across this app, I have installed it for free and set it up on my store in seconds. I am really happy with the features and the way this app functions! Customer service is Amazing! I highly recommend it to anyone!

Recall Clothing

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app and responsive customer support.
The free version is really helpful when you see that other apps can charge 20$/month for that ! Thank you.

Po & Co Coffee

I used this app to display languages for my customers and it has worked very well. I would use it again.

Izzie Bag

Location Lithuania

I was really struggling with other translation apps and this app is just THE BEST! Easy to use and the customer service is super responsive and helpful! Highly recommended!

Patterns by Lucia

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app, I recommend it. The support is super. In only 24 hours, they helped me to fix an issue with my theme. The app is easy to use - you have the original text on the left and the translation on the right. You can also scan your website and translate using AI - in the end, just run through the translated text and verify the accuracy.

ecru

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 2 years

The app is great and fairly intuitive, but what's really great is the support service. I would totally recommend it.

tinytoyshop

Location Greece

Good app and great assistance! I was offered help with some adjustments I needed to make. As I am dealing with Greek translations a lot of things have to be done manually but I am pretty happy with how this app works.

Essentiels Co

Great Support! I had a few theme issues and they helped me with everything. They respond really quick each time I sent them an email. The App is easy to use and works really well.

Herbazen

Location Estonia

I am positively surprised how easy it is to use and add translations in. Moreover, the speed of customer support is amazing! Fast solutions in case you are in need. I for sure recommend :)