T Lab ‑ AI Language Translate

Multi Language Translation & Multi Currency - CW 30% OFF!

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Kita Sake

Location Denmark

Fantastic app!. Great interface, very simple to use. Especially if you, like me, prefer to do your translations manually. The support team is also excellent. They helped me out with the setup of the app. Highly recommended!.

EV DOC

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Easy to use, free, great support and most importantly: native Shopify translation features. What else can you want? 5 stars!

Marmello Driatti

Location Russia

Best choice hands down, I've tried several of them and was overly impressed with this one, glad I found the right app!

Blue Lights Blockers

This app is amazing! It is so easy to use, the price is great and the support team is so quick to reply and super helpful. My theme needed the switcher put in a specific location and they quickly sorted that for me also. It took me a while to decide which app to use and I am so happy I chose this one in the end. Highly recommend this app!

Digi-Trash

Location Belgium

Best support team I've experienced in recent years. Answers will be answered within 24 hours and the problems will be solved immediately. We can recommend this to everyone!

naturalcollagen.eu

Location Poland

Hi. Thanks for this amazing app. After using tonnes of another I can really say - yours is the best and clean product for Shopify. Thank you!

LookWonderFool

I used this app and was very good. Very user friendly and with results.
Good app, great tool!!!!!!!

Ma boite à masque

Location Switzerland

Great translation app and amazing support via email. Easy set up and easy to use. Yet, customer support is fast and reliable may you have a question. I'd recommend hands down.

HEY BABY

Location Poland

App is easy to use and completely cover my needs.
Big words of praise for their helpful assistance !

flycatchernet

Time spent using app About 2 months

TranslationLab is a fantastic app, with great navigation, and wonderful customer service if by any chance you get stuck on anything. Highly recommended.