T Lab ‑ AI Language Translate

Multi Language Translation & Multi Currency - CW 30% OFF!

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Elibre

Location Italy

This app is very helpful and for any question the customer service it's very fast and kind. I recommend it!

Reusami

Location Italy

5 stars both to the app that works very well and the Customer Support team who provide a great service. Recommended.

TheWorkoutWorld

Location Chile

I have tried many apps and i can say that for sure this is the best translation app available on the market!

Fenas Kite Spot

Location Lithuania

Awesome app! Awesome and fast support! Email notifications multilanguage translations is easy with app! Thank you!

Own Greens

Location Netherlands

Really helpful app for translating, I tried many different apps but this is definitely the best one (and relatively low priced!). Also, the support is very good and fast.

Lecocochic

Location Spain

I used this app to put my shop in two languages and I loved it. Its use is very simple and fast. The customer service is perfect, they answered my questions quickly and solved all my problems. Highly recommended

Emma Prowse

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 6 hours

Translating my site into Swedish was easier than with the two previous apps I tried, so helpful that it is working with the native Shopify translation. Comprehensive - and the support was quick, friendly and professional!

DSAINR

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I personally find this app great for my needs.
The app is simple and clearly structured, the support is super helpful and answers very quickly and has been able to help me with any of my problems so far.
I can only recommend this app, and the best part is that it's free.

Atelier Kintsugi と Tea

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 hour

App payante rien de gratuit, mais le principal probleme ou l'on pense apres avoir payé 9$ qu'il va traduire le site en entier, meme pas il faut encore payer 9$ pour 250.000 mots et rien ne dit combien devra t on payer par la suite.

yogiterre

It's a pretty good app, the only thing is it can't pick up on all the fields that I need translating more specifically the custom tabs i have on my products...