T Lab ‑ AI Language Translate

Multi Language Translation & Multi Currency - Sell Globally

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Teteue

Location Sweden
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I was looking for free app that can help me translate my products description to different languages. I like that Translation Lab has easy navigation and lets you do simple things for free, which is great. The most important is that they have very fast and friendly customer support, that was a very important factory for me, when I was choosing the app. Thanks for great app and service!

luli-fama-eu

Location Netherlands

We are using this app to add languages to our shop. It is very easy to use and has very fast and friendly and thorough support.

Alma Swimwear

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Excellent app, worth the price. Sometime it may be tricky when using with other apps like Easytabs. It shows the translated page in the html format and this a little bit confusing. Once you get it, it is fine. Support is also excellent and fast.

Kinz Kanaan ApS

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Over 2 years

T Lab is doing a great job.
The app is very manageable, and the support is super fast and responsive, if you need it.

Fragrance Centre

They've been very helpful
Their app is working just perfectly!
We had a few minor issues and Millen was on the case since the start, she is a gem. Their support is just outstanding.
I highly recommend them
Also, I recommend their other app Whatshare which is just amazing, we have it on both websites, thanks to Rado
Again thank you and looking forward to working with them.

CALABRUNE

Location France
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

They helped us a lot in implementing the translation. Great service, I recommend translation lab for sure !

Vulpex

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Easy to use and the translation is really good. I also had a problem installing the language switcher because of my uncommon shopify theme, but the Support was really fast and very very helpful. They installed it for me in no time and adjusted the design to match my theme. Awesome Support and awesome App. 5/5 Stars

Lions Bay Coffee Roasters

Time spent using app 4 minutes

This app is listed as FREE...it's very misleading. Free only translates very basic Shopify information. Everything else must be translated by hand or you need to pay to have it translated. Not cool. It should be listed as 'Free with paid options.'

Wallaboo

Location Netherlands

I used this app to translate my English website into Dutch, French, and German. it is easy to work with.

At some point, a problem occurred in saving a lot of content and I send an email to the team. They have been working very hard to solve the problem. And the team built a new feature that solved my problem. Very accurate and fast. Thank you a lot for helping me out and putting effort into it.

trimstudio

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 1 day

I just downloaded this app, and i found it very useful. Thank you for the team, they are really helpful and solving my problem on using the app!