T Lab ‑ AI Language Translate

Multi Language Translation & Multi Currency - CW 30% OFF!

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Vulpex

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Easy to use and the translation is really good. I also had a problem installing the language switcher because of my uncommon shopify theme, but the Support was really fast and very very helpful. They installed it for me in no time and adjusted the design to match my theme. Awesome Support and awesome App. 5/5 Stars

Lions Bay Coffee Roasters

Time spent using app 4 minutes

This app is listed as FREE...it's very misleading. Free only translates very basic Shopify information. Everything else must be translated by hand or you need to pay to have it translated. Not cool. It should be listed as 'Free with paid options.'

Wallaboo

Location Netherlands

I used this app to translate my English website into Dutch, French, and German. it is easy to work with.

At some point, a problem occurred in saving a lot of content and I send an email to the team. They have been working very hard to solve the problem. And the team built a new feature that solved my problem. Very accurate and fast. Thank you a lot for helping me out and putting effort into it.

trimstudio

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 1 day

I just downloaded this app, and i found it very useful. Thank you for the team, they are really helpful and solving my problem on using the app!

Le Smart Cake

Location Switzerland

This is crucial for our business, operating in an international/multilingual region (Switzerland). I love the fact that i have full control over all the translations. It is pretty easy to use, however it does help to know basic html coding if you want to keep your text styles. Overall, I would definitely recommend it.

MYTHOPTICAL

Time spent using app About 2 years

The app is very comprehensive and convenient, help us a lot. You can add your own translation script and add switcher on the website. And they also provide a great customer service.

Mascota

Location Belgium
Time spent using app 1 day

I use the app in order to translate the shop in french. It works very well and the support is very fast.

Magically.co

Location Colombia

I just pay for the plan and so far Translation Lab has been useful, easy to use. excellent support service!

Blue Mint Oral Hygiene

Location Italy

I have issues installing the app. I emailed the support and they quickly fixed it. It's free and it's good. What can you ask for? I highly recommend it.

La Table d'Eglantine

Location Denmark

Works really well and very simple and easy to use. Excellent customer service! Very fast and helpful! Solved my problem very fast