Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

by Sherpas Design

Language translate & currency. Sell in multiple languages!

Wayana.eu

This app is absolute life-saver! It super easy to manage as well. Guys from support are absolute legends and they helped me out so much with everything! 100% satisfaction.Thank you

Mella Bear

I only have one term to describe this app = AMAZING And i've 1 word to describe the Support = AMAZING x2 Thank you very much.

Unique-Resale

Super App. Schneller und hilfreicher Support bei Anfragen. Die App ist sehr zu empfehlen. Dazu ist sie kostenlos.

Speedway Simulations®

Had some difficult to understand how it works and contacted the support by mail. Got really fast and helpfull answers. Absolutely awesome support. thanks a lot!

Xenium

Simply a perfect app, the support team was so kind and helpful. I can tell you don't look further this is a must-have app.

Anti Anti Collective

Great and fast customer support!
The translation feature is working well, easy understanding. Thumbs up!

DRAS SELEX

There were a few text sections in my Store that I could not figure out how to translate. The wonderful support team at Translation Lab sent me a video walk through that clearly showed me how to resolve the issue. I greatly appreciate their assistance, and highly recommend their services to all.

Lo Stile Italiano

Ottima app, sempilce da comprendere e molto veloce da gestire, ma prima di tutto: assistenza fantastica e molto efficente. Grazie !!!!!

CEDOUBLÉ

Perfect solution to easily translate almost anything. The app is user friendly and the customer support is super quick and helpful. Definite recommendation!

Boucles Project

Love love love this app! Greek is a really tough language to translate into, but this app does a great job of translating the main chunk of the text, leaving us with just the "finishing touches" to do. It's pretty simple to use, decently priced (I love that you can just buy a bulk of credits to use as and when you need to), and they keep adding great features. Their customer service is also super fast and helpful. We're definitely generating sales because we're able to offer localisation through this app, and that's wonderful!