T Lab ‑ AI Language Translate

T Lab ‑ AI Language Translate

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
November 9, 2022

Since I installed this app my website started having issues. It got to the point where the website wouldn't load any more, quickly de-installed it.

Katon.nl
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 29, 2022

I'm trying to use the app, previously I installed it, then deleted it, and now I want to use it, but it says that it's already installed, however when I go to the apps manager it doesn't show up there. Can't find a solution for that, any help or suggestion?

Adriana Henao
Colombia
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
September 6, 2022

Nothing but issues. I was impressed with the reviews and wanted to give it a try. But my shop messed up, which I need to fix again and have delayed my shop launch. Customer service is not the most helpful, passing on the blame to my theme. But Ive also raised the issue with my theme devs and they suggest to uninstall the app as it was causing far too much issues on different aspects of my shop.. Finally after a couple of days of back and forth with my problems, nothing was solved and I have to uninstall the app. Very dissapointed.

Succulent Den
Spain
Time spent using app: 1 day
June 15, 2021

fatal, se ha insertado algo en mi codigo que aun habiendo desinstalado la aplicación sigue traduciendo

ENTREROPA | Oficial
Spain
Time spent using app: 22 minutes
June 11, 2020

App payante rien de gratuit, mais le principal probleme ou l'on pense apres avoir payé 9$ qu'il va traduire le site en entier, meme pas il faut encore payer 9$ pour 250.000 mots et rien ne dit combien devra t on payer par la suite.

Atelier Kintsugi と Tea
France
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
March 31, 2020

This app is listed as FREE...it's very misleading. Free only translates very basic Shopify information. Everything else must be translated by hand or you need to pay to have it translated. Not cool. It should be listed as 'Free with paid options.'

Lions Bay Coffee Roasters
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
Edited February 27, 2020

New customer, I uninstalled this app within an hour or so of installation because the support was the worst I have received in years. I purchased the paid plan but was told they hadn't looked to see that I was a paying customer. I was told to find support elsewhere.

They did apologize about not looking and then offered to help but the excuse was they have lots of requests right now.

I would wait until they have things settled before you install this. The app itself looks very promising.

Earthangel Soaps