Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

by Sherpas Design

Translate your store and sell in multiple languages!

Gears Canada

I am using this app to translate my store from English to French. I like how it adds a feature to my website whereby the language changes automatically based on the browser's default language. However, there is a huge drawback to this feature. For example, if the default language of the customer's browser is English but the customer prefers to view the site in French they are unable to do so. If the customer attempts to manually change the language to French using the language selector dropdown the app automatically redirects them back to the English site. I like the auto-translate feature of this app and am finding it to be more accurate than others on the market. I also like the user-friendliness of this app. Finally, I like the fact that it installs natively on Shopify without modifying the theme code. If the issue with the automatic language selection can be resolved I would give this app 4 stars. To get 5 stars from me this app would have to also have a feature whereby it periodically auto-scans the website copy and makes it easy for the merchant to update the translated text when the original copy is modified.

santamamacbd

Nice interface but not for us. We are a little bit disappointed as once deleted the scroll down is still present on our website.