Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

by Sherpas Design

Language translate & currency. Sell in multiple languages!

AfricaQueenGroup

I'm revising my rating because after the fact you informed me that the problem didn't come from you but from Shopify, I found that 2 weeks to inform me was too long. You should have warned all users of your app about the problem with Shopify. I could have understood and might have stayed. Too bad this lack of information on your part.

SkinsComfort

I deleted a theme where i automated the translation. I was just testing it out. Now my credits are gone...

yogiterre

It's a pretty good app, the only thing is it can't pick up on all the fields that I need translating more specifically the custom tabs i have on my products...

Teeezy.com

Good, but not great. No translations for images and no way to spefify a different collection based on language. Will keep searching!

January 14, 2020

Shopify does not support images or collections per language. This needs to be implemented in your theme, as I have explained several times already in our conversation. I would be really surprised if there is an app that does this. And if this does imagine what automatic changes would be done to your theme liquid files in order to achieve this.