Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate | Reviews

by Sherpas Design

BF Offer -30%! Multi language translations & currency!

Manelleh

We have just started using the app, but so far it is quite intuitive and user friendly. What is better yet, is that their customer service team is friendly and quick to respond.

Spinshot Germany

Very good auto translation function and ability to overwrite / do manual translations when the automatic one doesn't quite read correctly. I have used this app on three sites now - French, German & Chinese. Most importantly the customer support (Max) is excellent. thanks!

Regency Spices

Used this app for half a year and suddenly stopped working for a day. No translations showed up when clicking language. Shopify said that it was the developers problem. The developer replied back about 6 hours later saying it was shopify's issue, and worked with shopify to have the translation running again by night time. So must commend them on that. Besides this - the app has been very stable, easy and intuitive to use. But very cumbersome and slow when it comes to making edits or finding data. Besides the 'product' data, nothing is searchable: product variants, categories, pages, blogs, etc... You need to click next 1 by 1 through lists which only show 5 data points at a time. We have 300 products x 10 options each = that means a list of 3000 options to wade through, 5 at a time and takes ages to get anything done if we added a new item or changed an option name.

MEMOAIR

Great service from Max from the Lab, and he also told me to reach out with a ticket before leaving this app. So, if you wanna try it you now know that at least they have good customer service and that's a plus!

MYO Make Your Own

Good app and awesome support! They helped me to switch around languages (and really fast, too) when I had to change the main language for my page.

Ángel Infantes

I had some doubts about how to access some texts to translate them, in addition, I wanted to put the language selector in the header and they solved everything for me! Very happy with this app.

Romiflo

I had a problem with the code. I contacted them & their response is fast & they solved it really fast within a day. Very much appreciated

Te Divina

UPDATES...i WAS HELPED BY Miken THE APP DOES WHAT'S SUPPOSED TO DO THANX DEVELOPERS, I recommend it,, follow the instructions if decide to uninstall the app thanx

Gipron Poles

Absolutely recommended! Translation Lab makes your website translation easy. Thanks to the organization of the app you'll be able to translate your website page by page, product by product. Also, if you need to change your store's theme you can migrate your translation and make sure you don't lose all your work. Support service very helpful and efficient.

Rivieras World

I use this app for my translation from english to french and it is very efficient. Sometimes I'm having troubles finding the sentence or words to translate inside the app system but the support service is always available and incline to help me very quickly. I recommend

Previous 1 3