T Lab ‑ AI Language Translate

Multi Language Translation & Multi Currency - Sell Globally

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

EmpressKorea

Location Macao SAR

I tried lots of translation apps maybe almost everything.
Some of those are unstable or bad customer experiences or lack of functions. I decide to go simple and affordable. If you think same this is best app. Don't go around to waste time.
This app still need some automatic functions. But I am good now.

ROOQ

Location Germany

The app is a great tool to handle translations. It just needs some time to find the right default sentences if your store gets more complex. Support i would give 11 out of 10

Autosport Fashion Brands

Had some issues. Got contacted by the team and been offered a good solution. They handle feedback constructively.

Spinshot Germany

Very good auto translation function and ability to overwrite / do manual translations when the automatic one doesn't quite read correctly. I have used this app on three sites now - French, German & Chinese. Most importantly the customer support (Max) is excellent. thanks!

Regency Spices

Used this app for half a year and suddenly stopped working for a day. No translations showed up when clicking language. Shopify said that it was the developers problem. The developer replied back about 6 hours later saying it was shopify's issue, and worked with shopify to have the translation running again by night time. So must commend them on that. Besides this - the app has been very stable, easy and intuitive to use. But very cumbersome and slow when it comes to making edits or finding data. Besides the 'product' data, nothing is searchable: product variants, categories, pages, blogs, etc... You need to click next 1 by 1 through lists which only show 5 data points at a time. We have 300 products x 10 options each = that means a list of 3000 options to wade through, 5 at a time and takes ages to get anything done if we added a new item or changed an option name.

MEMOAIR

Great service from Max from the Lab, and he also told me to reach out with a ticket before leaving this app. So, if you wanna try it you now know that at least they have good customer service and that's a plus!

MYO Make Your Own

Good app and awesome support! They helped me to switch around languages (and really fast, too) when I had to change the main language for my page.

Ángel Infantes

I had some doubts about how to access some texts to translate them, in addition, I wanted to put the language selector in the header and they solved everything for me! Very happy with this app.

Romiflo

I had a problem with the code. I contacted them & their response is fast & they solved it really fast within a day. Very much appreciated

Te Divina

UPDATES...i WAS HELPED BY Miken THE APP DOES WHAT'S SUPPOSED TO DO THANX DEVELOPERS, I recommend it,, follow the instructions if decide to uninstall the app thanx

Previous 1 3