Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

by Sherpas Design

Language translate & currency. Sell in multiple languages!

Aárd

I used this to translate my website from Eng - Swedish. Worked really well. Whenever I had a problem or didn't understand something I emailed the creator who gave me super quick and good help! five stars

Jaemsa

amazing plugin with amazing support, replied instantly and resolved my request in minutes. I highly recommend it, thank you very much!

Adaptonics

Great App to make translating your store easy, with a very fast and helpful support. I highly recommend it. I had a problem with my old code-remaints in my theme - from apps I deleted by now and forgot the names of - interfering with parts of my translated shop. The support was super helpful and gave it their best to try and help me. I did not solve my issue, but Max helped me greatly with understanding the problem and thinking about new solutions. Thanks a lot for your time Max! :)

Provetto.ro

Amazing App, that doesn't slow your store, beautifully integrated , and support is fantastic , MAX thumbs up.

JACKER

Appli fonctionnelle, qui a répondu à nos attentes. Service client très réactif, qui a su corriger un souci en un temps record. Je recommande.

Taiga Colors

Used it to translate our online store taigacolors.com into Japanese! Very easy, did it myself. And I got really fast customer service with my question about publishing the page. Will use this app to translate my Shopify store into new languages. Thank you so much!
EDIT: Again got really fast customer service when I didn't understand the language switch. Thank you! I really can recommend the Translation Lab with all my heart.

HERBES FOLLES

The BEST app to translate your store!You can have 5 languages for free, and the costumer support is AMAZING!!

Daniel Becker Studio

Very useful app which works highly reliably and on top of that an awesome customer support which was super helpful. The automatic translations are working well and not even the smallest element is left out. It is also possible to translate everything manually and save the fees for the auto translation.
My only wish for the future would be to make the app a bit easier to navigate when it's in use with a custom theme. The elements to translate end up in lots and lots of tabs and pages which are not really structured, so it's every time a bit of a search to find a specific element. A good UX/navigation with a good structure should be the next step for the developers!

Cantaloupe Studio

O serviço de suporte desta app é incrível, o Max foi incansável e muito rápido na resposta. Recomendo.

AYCANE

Amazing support. Max fixed our issue within less than an 1 hour from the first contact. Thank you so much! Keep up the good work.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48