Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

Translation Lab ‑ AI Translate

by Sherpas Design

Translate your store and sell in multiple languages!

FuturMedi

Translation lab works fine. The importing and exporting is a nice feature and it was by far the most user friendly app out there that we tried. The fact that it natively works in Shopify and doesn't require us to go to different site/platform is great! We were having an issue with our checkout not being translated. After submitting a review about the app here we were phoned up by Translation Lab support to resolve the issue in a matter of minutes. They are resolving our issue, probably caused by another app hijacking the checkout button.

Martins Express

I used this app to translate my page to Portuguese and it worked great. Not only that, the customer support helped me to change the American Flag for English. Awesome customer support. Thank you !!!

Stefano Braga Watches

Super app and top assistance service. In 20 minutes they resolve me a problem that I have on a code of theme and updated my website. Reccomended.

Tiskarna idej

I am using this app to translate the store into our own language. Doing so I've made some stupid mistake that duplicated the language and had some SEO issues that I didn't know how to resolve. So I contacted the support and they resolved it within an hour or so. I am thankful and happy. :) Thank you Translation Lab team! :) Also, I haven't found any other free app that would allow me fully translate the store. I highly recommend it.

Phoenician Goods

I super recommend this app. It does everything like it should and it has the option of editing. Customer support is really good too. I tried 4 apps before this one and I almost gave up until I found this.

Grizzy wear

Translation Lab App is absolutely great! It's intuitive, it's easy to use, the integration with the Theme is flawless, the Support is great (thank you, Max!). It's just a perfect example how a Shopify App should work. I've used it to translate our website in 2 more languages and just couldn't wish more.

johnvarpresets

Great app to translate your website content with very useful features, such as automatic translate and browser language detection! I am very satisfied with the support team as well!

Kendama-Senses

The app made it so easy to translate my Dutch store into both English and German. Besides, support responded super quickly and worked for me to customize and integrate the details of it perfectly on my site. The AI translation saves a lot of time and I only had to go through the text to correct it, because AI isn't perfect of course. I only purchased 10$ of credits so I could keep using the AI, but spending such a little amount for saving so much time was not even an option. Thanks Max and the Developer for being so delightfully helpful.

American Food Market

Absolutely recommendable. This app works great. The prices are more than fair and the support is just excellent. Thank you for making our store multilingual in a simple way!

Téléphone Intraçable

Good app, and the customer service is great. It really helped me in translating my store into a new language and the customer support was there as soon as I needed some help. I highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37