Contlo ‑ Product Reviews App

Photo Reviews, UGC, Amazon Reviews,AliExpress Reviews Importer

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Im.Your.Wardrobe

Location New Zealand

Wow! Amazing service and an amazing app! This app really is very user-friendly and easy to use. Also if you need help they will reply quickly! Cant say enough about this app, so happy I found it. You wont regret adding it to your Shop!

June 16, 2022

Hey, Happy to hear this. Customers like you encourage us to create great products. Thanks for choosing Contlo. Cheers!

Ayumedzstore.com

Location India

THe support they have is awesome !!! Helpful and precise , appreciable effort , all the best team ...

June 16, 2022

Hey there, we are grateful to you for your review! Thanks for choosing Contlo. Cheers!

Beauty For Real Latam

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Very good experience, I love how fast Ishaan responded and fixed issues that I was facing with my new store :) Plus, the app works very well. Thanks Great work Ishaan!

June 16, 2022

Hey! Glad to hear a great review from you. Thanks a lot for allowing us to serve you with your new store and we are sure, your customers will love it.

LUX LPRP WEAR

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great customer service. I recieved assistance with the set up process. This app assisted with improving my business. I can set up customer reviews with ease. Highly recommend this app.

June 17, 2022

Thank You. We are extremely happy to hear that our reviews app was helpful for your e-commerce store.
Thanks for choosing Contlo. Cheers!

CATISM™

Location China
Time spent using app 1 day

I love this app, it's easy to use. The Customer Service of Contlo is so nice, they help me solve all problems as soon as possible. Highly Recommended!!!

June 17, 2022

Hi there, we thank you for spending time writing this for us. Our Team is always active to provide the best possible assistance to our loyal customers. Thanks for choosing Contlo. Cheers!

Claymint

Time spent using app About 24 hours

I loved this. It was easy and quick process
It made by store look so better. Thanks for helping Ishaan, you were of great help.

June 17, 2022

Thanks for choosing Contlo. Hope to continue to serve you even better in the future.

BobbleFit

This is a powerful app. Many features make my website powerful. Customer service is also very timely. When I have a problem, they solve and repair it quickly. They help me a lot.

June 16, 2022

Thanks for providing us an opportunity to serve you best with our app. We make sure our customers don't face any issues related to our products. Happy to help anytime :)

CherryGoddess

Location France

Very good experience, I love how fast the team reply and fix things :) Plus, the app work very well. Thanks

DidoCart.com

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I am really happy with the application. The support team helped me solve all my problems and make my store better.

June 16, 2022

Our priority has always been to make sure our product and support are always the best in class. Thanks for choosing us. Cheers!

falbeauty

Time spent using app About 1 year

My store was one of the co-build partners while Contlo was getting developed. It was great experience working with both the founders of Contlo who are great at technology and ecommerce knowledge. They have built a great product for reviews which has helped us get the voice of our customer base onto our store. Contlo gets better every week and best part is the support that they provide. Best of luck to Contlo for their journey. Best reviews & UGC product out there and I highly recommend it.

July 21, 2021

Thanks for your kind words and it was pleasure working with you as well :) . Hope to continue to serve you even better in the future and look forward to our partnership.

1 3 Next