Contlo ‑ Product Reviews App

Photo Reviews, UGC, Amazon Reviews,AliExpress Reviews Importer

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

daymart

Highly Recommend. It has all of the features you'd expect from a review app, such as customization and the ability to import/export reviews from Amazon....
The support is extremely helpful and prompt!
The app is simple to use and above all, it is free.
I also like how the reviews are displayed and It's simple to add new reviews.

SmartBag България

Location Bulgaria

The support is very helpful! I liked the app and the conversion rate is increasing! I like the way the reviews appear. It is easy to add new reviews.

July 28, 2022

Hey there, Thanks so much for taking out a moment to share your experience with others and most importantly, for appreciating our product and service.

Our pleasure to be serving you. Cheers!

Sneakare

Location India

One of the best customer service. Really happy that we found such a useful app. Highly recommended for ecom websites. I am a fully satisfied customer

June 17, 2022

Thank You. We are extremely happy to hear that our reviews app was helpful for your e-commerce store. Our Team is constantly working on bringing brand new features to this app that will further enhance the customer journey.

beautybite.ro

Location Romania

This app is so easy to use and integrate and the support team is really amazing and replies very fast.

Hi, there!

Maggie here from Contlo. Thank you for taking out your quality time to let us know about your experience with our Reviews App, we truly appreciate it!

Dream Set Goal

The app seems very easy to use and the customer support is beyond amazing. Fast replies, desire to help. We are looking forward to fully intergrade it with our website.

June 17, 2022

Hey! We are so happy to hear this. Customers like you encourage us to create great products. We are happy to notice that you love using our app.
Thanks for choosing Contlo. Cheers!

Joojour

Location New Zealand

It is very easy to install the app and I was able to customise the widget without any hassle. The difficult part for me is to add 'display average star rating badge to your collection pages or product page' as I don't know what is or where to find product.liquid or product-template.liquid file. I sent an email to Contlo support requesting for help. They responded within 10 min. What a pleasant surprise and what a great service that is.

June 17, 2022

Hi there! Happy to know that you and your customers are loving our app. Thanks for choosing Contlo. Cheers!

Snuggli

Location Vietnam

Nice looking review app. Really awesome support team. They response to my request fast and effective.

June 17, 2022

Thanks for providing us an opportunity to serve you best with our app. We make sure our customers don't face any issues related to our products. Happy to help anytime. Cheers!

RTTYYR

Great program, thank you very much for the customer service staff to do out response, after using you will find it very easy to use, the important thing is that the response time of the web page is fast

June 16, 2022

Thanks for choosing Contlo and spreading the good word about us. Cheers!

TenTen

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app About 2 months

This a great help for my store. Easy to use. I got to transfer true reviews for my products from my supplier

June 17, 2022

Hey, thank you so much for sharing your experience with Contlo. Cheers!

custom365d

Customer service is very great. solve problem in time!! Whenever we have problem, they will help us. hope more other merchants will choose it. suggestion: add some new functions,eg website reviews

June 17, 2022

Hi there, we are overwhelmed to know how much you loved our app and the customer experience you have had so far. We value loyal customers like you who contribute to and support our growth. We have taken your suggestion seriously and the website review feature is already live.
Thanks for choosing Contlo. Cheers!

Previous 1 3