Contrado: Print on Demand

Contrado: Print on Demand | Reviews

by Contrado

Dropship 470+ High Quality Print on Demand Products Easily

Niadira

We are happy with Contrado customer service. No complaints here. :-) All the questions we have, have been answered quickly and satisfactorily

DWYT Fashion

Easy to design the products, large selection, attractive products and modern printing technology. I had problems with the configurator, it was helped quickly and friendly (amazing support) - now everything works fine again. The synchronization works perfectly, even with a sale everything works fine.

November 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. The team will be delighted to read this. I have transferred to them, and if you face any issue or even have ideas for new features, do not hesitate to reach out to the team who will do their best to help again

Ventignua

Hello there, While exuding with the power placed at my finger tips, since reviews can really help or compromise a businesses image, I am happy to provide the following review for the Contrado team. So lets start with this, Contrado markets their products as some of the finest to the finest quality, which ever the interpreter wants to interpret, my opinions from the products I have ordered are that they are crafted with the attention to details, reflecting the skills and care placed by their crafters, to provide a beautifully polished finished piece, so well done on quality Contrado. We really like the fact that after an order is placed, Contrado maps out in visual aids, every step the product goes through before getting delivered. Be it the pressing, to the sewing, and even the cutting process, customers simply click on the invoices tab under their orders section, and a window pops up, with what step of the crafting process that specific order is in. Once again, Well done Contrado, this time on orders information fluidity. Now moving forward to their customer service, re-stated this is my opinion, from my experiences, as a store business owner, I like to compare shopping around for a print on demand a lot like, looking for love on a dating app. what I mean by this is, a drop ship will usually promote their best features, it's natural to want to highlight the best qualities, a company offers, however sometimes the rest becomes a discovery after the meet. The Contrado customer service is meh, pretty awesome in my opinion(re-stated). The staff I've had the privilege to converse with, were courteous, if they cannot get to an individual in a timely manner, they offer the e-mailing option from the chat window, and in our case they've had a optimal timely response rate. Well done again Contrado, seems like you're on a roll. As I have mentioned the positives, keeping true to balance and highlighting all aspects within a review, I will leave you with this, the Contrado design interface may take a little getting used to, for us after a little practice we were able to place our designs on the products with ease, there is a server glitch that happens sometimes, where if an individual’s cache isn't cleared some of the products on the Contrado website look a little distorted, but this is only on the their website view, once it has hit our Shopify the images look wonderful. Is it a Contrado mishap, or an individuals personal web mishap, I'd rather not place blame on either and just mention it as an occurrence, so overall Well done, and good luck... Ventignua INC

Glastonbury Art

This Contrado app is a fantastic bridge between Shopify and their manufacturing team Bags of Love. They have a incredibly large range of diverse products to put your custom designs on. The site mechanics are simple and intuitive and have been updated since I started to use the website, getting better all the time. They have their own selling platform plus great and easy-to-use links to Shopify, which is a major win for my business.
I have been using this website for a while now and the customer experience right through from the start has been first-rate. The customer service team are diligent and caring and the design team work hard to make sure they produce the best products to send out to their customers. They have all been wonderful to work with and very easy to work with and communicate with, helping to guide where needed. I would absolutely recommend this company to all (and I do!)

October 26, 2021

Thank you for your review, this is hearwarming to read. I will make sure to transfer to the customer service team as well :)

Neonimo

I'm about to launch my store in November, using the Contrado app. Deepa (and sometimes the IT team also) at Contrado has been helping me patiently through my many email queries since I started building the store in May – so, so helpful. The customer service has been excellent. I look forward to seeing how the customer journey and customer reviews for the Contrado products go once I've launched...I'll review again after that! In the meantime, I can confirm that my experience with Contrado has been fab.

Botanical Alchemy Designs

I haven't worked with Contrado long, but my experience so far has been nothing but positive. Their range of products is incredibly varied and of excellent quality, and so far my customers just love them. The customer service has gone above and beyond for me in this short time, and I have been continually impressed with the prompt and professional responses. Deepa, especially, is an absolute gem, and I'm so grateful to her for guiding me through a customer issue earlier this week (an issue on the customer end and not with Contrado). Their work so far has been quick and beautiful quality, their shipping insanely fast. In terms of using the app, it's been such a smooth process and marvelous to experiment with. I am very happy with the shopify integration and have woken up several times now to a customer order that came through during the night and was already in the process of being fulfilled by Contrado. That ease of use allows me to focus on building customers for the shop and designing items they love. Above all, 10/10, and an absolute pleasure to work with.

Helltown Provincetown

I started a new business this year. I have used Contrado to make special items for my store. The reaction from my customers have been great. Not everything is cheap, but you can add very impactful items with no minimums.
I have done numerous reorders this year, the turn around is super quick. I look forward to growing with the help of Contrado.

October 11, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are looking forward to continuing our partnership with you - especially over the busy Christmas time. Stay tuned for even more impactful products coming regularly :)

adverbiodelugar-sitio

The relationship with Contrado it's so good, excellent. I'm in contact with them often and I receive a reply and good explanations of my questions always. Long-life to this service !!! Thanks for all !!!

October 11, 2021

Thank you so much :). I will make sure to tell the team, they will be thrilled about your feedback. Have a lovely week.

AROMA LOOKS

This is a wonderful app! I love the products and it makes my designs look so great. Customer service is so wonderful and very supportive. Thank you for creating such a wonderful company!!!

October 5, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write such an enthusiastic review. This makes us so very happy and motivates us to do even more. Have a wonderful week.

ZandyXR The Unique VR Art Boutique

Very satisfied using Contrado to create beautiful pieces with my art. Got my samples in and am very impressed at their craftsmanship. High quality and details on each piece. Just what I was looking for! Fast production time, shipping and great customer service too!

September 20, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a glowing review regarding the quality of our products. We do try :). All the best with your store and thank you again

Previous 1 3