Contrado: Print on Demand

by Contrado Imaging Ltd.

Dropship 450+ High Quality Print on Demand Products

1 review

Liberties clothes

What a journey. First i was happy easy use and great to design. Than starting alot of errors and sync problems. With alot of items made it was time consuming and horrible. I had made 1000 designs on different products. The high prices of products and many choice you stick with it with patience because you hope that all will be good. Than starts the horror i ordered 16 samples. Contrado offered to sent 1 item as sample. I made it 5 different items to check the quality. When finally get the items i was shocked to see the quality and items for the pricing they are sellin there products. A jogging bottom 88 euro and really thin material imposible to re sale for higher price. A leather back from almost 200 euro. Damage after 1 time wearing the ink came of. Imagine sellin this for a high price to your customers. This will damage your brand. After talkin with contrado they offered me a new bag and new items. Weeks are past still no new items. After some phone calls emails and live chat. I did not get any action or emails back as they say they will do. No i am done of waiting. I still did not get any reaction on my other 11 items left. I ask for money back but till today no any reaction. I payed but dont get my products. I think is strange to ask high prices for products with poor quality. And worst payed items what are not made to not send the money back. Even the items what they have told to re make and resend. I never recieved. Is not nice to do business this way. I am not a person to leave a revieuw but this had to be told. Take care of doing business with contrado. It is not what it looks like unfortanelly.

March 18, 2021

Thank you for your feedback which we are looking into for you. In any case, I am so very sorry that you are facing such struggles. Some leads already: I can see that we had agreed to do some testing for you and introduce new fabric options to some of the garments which could be amazing for all of us (hence the additional time it is taking there). In regards to the bag, it was dispatched yesterday. I hope we can solve this together so you can see how much we care, how much we hare been invested so far already in not only fixing but introducing new options following your original feedback, and are very much looking forward to making things better for you. We will be in touch very soon privately as well.