Contrado: Print on Demand

Dropshipping 470+ High Quality Print on Demand Products Easily

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

CYL

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Their customer service was very helpful to develop the products and we like their huge product range.

September 23, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are very happy we get to work with you and work on your exciting projects and also on new products ranges/options as well. Thank you again for taking the time to write these words, have a lovely weekend.

Malbrough Apparel

Just wanted to say thank you so much to the Contrado team for helping me get through this first order in terms of fixing a small hiccup that occurred. I was so nervous about it, but their customer service rep, Deepa, definitely eased my mind and reassured me that their team would handle the situation promptly. And of course, they did just that. I'm so excited to be working with Contrado in selling my creations. Thank you, to the entire Contrado team for making this possible for artists like myself.

September 7, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. We are very happy to be part of your artistic journey and excited as well to see what the future holds. Keep reaching out to Deepa or the team anytime you need anything :)

iZoot

I was looking for a print on demand provider that offered a more varied selection of products to work with. When I found Contrado it was ideal for most of what I wanted to create. As well as the product selection their design app was well designed and easy to use. When I did run into a few things that I needed help with their support staff was excellent as well which was refreshing. I would definitely recommend those wanting to create products consider Contrado ... you'll be pleasantly surprised! Ira Zoot -iZoot.com

September 5, 2022

Thank you for your review Ira. It truly means a lot. I am glad our 470+ products allows you to offer a wider selection to your customers. I have also forwarded your comments to the support team. Do reach out if you ever need anything. Thank you again for such lovely words.

Saint Sempre

Time spent using app About 1 year

Contrado is LEGENDARY!!! I've been building and curating my ideas with this company for almost two years. The products always exceed my expectations, and any fault thus far has been by my own error. Products are top notch - including the leather! Highly grateful for the opportunity they've provided to build my own business. Thanks Contrado!!!!

August 12, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving such a kind and heartwarming review, and for noticing the quality of our products. We are also grateful that you decided to trust us as your manufacturing partner for your business. If there is ever anything you need please do reach out to the team and we will help. Have a beautiful weekend.

HALKINART

Hello Contrado Team, I have been working on my Contrado store with Bhavna for several weeks. Being new to the app there was much for me to learn about how to best utilize the tools available on the Contrado app. If it were not for the knowledge, support and attentiveness of Bhavna my store, and the products in it would have taken forever to create, she saved me a lot of headache and helped speed up my process. Any time I had a question or an issue Bhavna was there to assist me, she has never missed a beat and has been of great importance to me during this process! She is a wonderful asset to your team, give her a raise and a promotion, I am sure she has worked hard for it. Thank you Bhavna, you are brilliant!!!

July 20, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am glad the team has been so helpful. I am sure you already have but I will still mention it: feel free to reach out to Bhavna if you see any improvement that would make it easier for you to use or for any new person discovering our print on demand app or our whole system generally. We want to make our solution as seamless as possible. Congratulations on the recent sales as well. Lots of warm wishes from the whole team.

The Foxy House

In my experience, the Contrado team is helpful, patient, and truly seeking to cater for your needs, ensuring the best results for your product. The team are prompt, concise and efficient in dealing with time schedules and workload. Team spirit is definitely apparent as is adding all the colourful design finishes. Each product is carefully made and packaged in a perfect manner. I have no hesitation in recommending. KA.

July 6, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are very happy we get to work with you on all your exciting projects. Feel free to keep asking us and we will try to cater as much as possible. Have a great end of the week.

Above The Clouds

Location United Arab Emirates

The whole team at Contrado are truly fantastic, and offer such detailed, relevant advice. Deepa in particular is always at hand to answer any questions, and has given some great tips on how to improve my sales through my website. Keep up the great work! Many thanks

May 9, 2022

Thank you for your review. It means a lot. I am glad the advice is helping. Deepa just read your message and is over the moon too. Thank you for mentioning her. Feel free to reach out whenever you need. We are there for you :)

ENE TRENDS

Time spent using app About 2 years

My customer seems to love their item! 3rd order from the same customer. They said the shades had more of a glossy finish this time, which they loved!

May 9, 2022

Thank you for the lovely feedback, and noticing the quality. I will forward to the production team, they will be thrilled :). Have a beautiful start of the week.

Fine Art by Ane

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Contrado has worked hard at improving processes and customer service, therefore I am changing my feedback from 3 to 5 stars. Keep in mind that the clothes run small fir the North American market. Quality is excellent.

April 27, 2022

Thank you for your review. Thank you for noticing the quality of our products, clothes especially. We hand-made all items from our own factory in London so we really take pride in our job. This is our trade, and we do not subcontract. Regarding issues with the app, I think my team is trying to reach out to you. I know it is frustrating sometimes but we want to help. Sometimes it takes a bit of time but we always solve issues. And we love what you do so we'd love to do more for you. One last comment: you can offer returns or exchange. you can even advertise it as "no questions asked" as long as the return is sent back within 14 days of receiving the order. We even have a system which allows your customers to send the items back to our address and to your brand. Then our team will ask you which option you prefer (return/exchange/refund). Let's get in touch and solve this together. I know we can.

Posh Tide

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I love Contrado. They create quality products with stellar customer service. They are one of the few PODs that work in high quality leather printing with carefully selected clasps and zips. Those details make a big difference in the overall luxury feel of their products. They have a beautiful 3D visualization of your design during the digital building of the product which shows it from all angles. They seem intent on building relationships with artists and designers which boost their company, and will go out of their way to make sure that you are happy. (I do wish that they had downloadable templates using Adobe applications (Illustrator/Photoshop) for precise positioning, but It is pretty easy to navigate sizing so far.) Highly recommend this app. You actually feel that there are people with craftsmanship and skills behind this integration who are ready to make beautiful things. And when they see you making an effort to create beautiful things, they support your efforts. The integration with the Shopify app is pretty seamless. I've only had a couple of glitches with revising products and losing the tags associated with them. Once I reached out to describe the technical stuff, the Contrado IT department resolved it. Again, there are actually people behind this company doing great work!

April 27, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback, and for the suggestions as well. We are very grateful we get to work with you and it is very true that we hope to continue building a great relationship with you over time. We can't wait to add the new branding elements to the order to your customers' orders. We really hope these will WOW them :). Thank you again for leaving such a lovely review.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6