Contrado: Print on Demand

Dropshipping 470+ High Quality Print on Demand Products Easily

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Evelyn Henson

I like the variety of different products on the Contrado app and also appreciate their great customer service!

The Foxy House

In my experience, the Contrado team is helpful, patient, and truly seeking to cater for your needs, ensuring the best results for your product. The team are prompt, concise and efficient in dealing with time schedules and workload. Team spirit is definitely apparent as is adding all the colourful design finishes. Each product is carefully made and packaged in a perfect manner. I have no hesitation in recommending. KA.

Above The Clouds

Location United Arab Emirates

The whole team at Contrado are truly fantastic, and offer such detailed, relevant advice. Deepa in particular is always at hand to answer any questions, and has given some great tips on how to improve my sales through my website. Keep up the great work! Many thanks

May 9, 2022

Thank you for your review. It means a lot. I am glad the advice is helping. Deepa just read your message and is over the moon too. Thank you for mentioning her. Feel free to reach out whenever you need. We are there for you :)

ENE TRENDS

My customer seems to love their item! 3rd order from the same customer. They said the shades had more of a glossy finish this time, which they loved!

May 9, 2022

Thank you for the lovely feedback, and noticing the quality. I will forward to the production team, they will be thrilled :). Have a beautiful start of the week.

Posh Tide

I love Contrado. They create quality products with stellar customer service. They are one of the few PODs that work in high quality leather printing with carefully selected clasps and zips. Those details make a big difference in the overall luxury feel of their products. They have a beautiful 3D visualization of your design during the digital building of the product which shows it from all angles. They seem intent on building relationships with artists and designers which boost their company, and will go out of their way to make sure that you are happy. (I do wish that they had downloadable templates using Adobe applications (Illustrator/Photoshop) for precise positioning, but It is pretty easy to navigate sizing so far.) Highly recommend this app. You actually feel that there are people with craftsmanship and skills behind this integration who are ready to make beautiful things. And when they see you making an effort to create beautiful things, they support your efforts. The integration with the Shopify app is pretty seamless. I've only had a couple of glitches with revising products and losing the tags associated with them. Once I reached out to describe the technical stuff, the Contrado IT department resolved it. Again, there are actually people behind this company doing great work!

April 27, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback, and for the suggestions as well. We are very grateful we get to work with you and it is very true that we hope to continue building a great relationship with you over time. We can't wait to add the new branding elements to the order to your customers' orders. We really hope these will WOW them :). Thank you again for leaving such a lovely review.

AMW Perspective

I absolutely love working with Contrado, some of the finest leather workers, seamstresses, bookmakers, candlemakers, and other craftsmen in their field. The customer service is among the best I have experienced for myself and my customers. It is truly an honor to work and grow my business with such an incredible team. AMW Perspective is proud to work with a company that cares to make a difference and has high standards of care with responsible end-to-end production and increased consciousness of sustainability & eco-friendliness of our customers.

March 17, 2022

There are no words to express our gratitude in response to such an amazing feedback. Put simply: Thank You.

DufflebagKoi

I am very impressed with the quality of the products I ordered with a test pattern on a duffle bag and an AOP t-shirt with the metal tin. All pretty well done and they have great support. I'm hoping this company sticks around so I can build a brand around my designs with these great products. Keep it up Contrado.

March 1, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback, and for mentioning the packaging option as well. We would love to be there by your side and keep manufacturing for your brand in years to come. We plan to stick around so feel free to add as many products as you wish :). PS: many more exciting features coming soon :). Do reach out if you need anything. The team will do their best to assist.

Jedida The Art of Sark

Contrado has the most beautiful products and very friendly support. No matter what the concern, it is handled immediately and solved promptly. For me one of the best POD providers!

March 1, 2022

Thank you for these very kind words, we're there to help whenever you need :)

BrazenEmblazon

I actually feel like real people work at Contrado and they want to help and do a great job. They respond via email and check products for problems before sending them. Wow, what a great concept quality control before it gets to me or my customers! Yes. The only thing I would like to be different is any easier bulk designing process, the unique descriptor process, and more clothing with natural fiber options cotton, muslin, silk. Would also love to have an AOP womens shirt with a collar in a natural fabric (Or as an option).

February 7, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. This means a lot. A member of our team will also get back to you very soon in regard to the few elements you mentioned. We also have lots of natural fiber options (silk georgette scarves, sarongs, Silk Satin slip dresses, cotton tshirts and more like vegan leather or real leather pochettes and bags, and more :) )

Zena & Rose

I use the Contrado app for syncing my homeware designs to my shop on Shopify. I ordered a lot of lampshades and they came really fast. The digital print quality was great in terms of colour and definition. Each one was packed carefully which is great for my customers.

February 7, 2022

Thank you for your review and for mentioning our printing and packing quality. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our team if you ever need.

Previous 1 3 4 5