Contrado: Print on Demand

Contrado: Print on Demand

by Contrado Imaging Ltd.

Dropship 450+ High Quality Print on Demand Products

Blue Daisy Emporium

I had a connection problem after an update and they fixed it. Works amazing. Best products to design out of all the apps and love the auto publish feature. The technical team is magnificent!

THE ROYAL CYBER DOLLS

★ªª¤.¸`*•.¸*•¸★☆☆ Thanks Deepa for your great support ☆☆★¸•*¸.•*´¸.¤ªª★
★ªª¤.¸`*•.¸*•¸★☆☆ Perfect help ☆☆★¸•*¸.•*´¸.¤ªª★ ★ªª¤.¸`*•.¸*•¸★☆☆ Heart & Soul ☆☆★¸•*¸.•*´¸.¤ªª★

March 24, 2021

Thank you so much for such a creative review. I will forward to Deepa. She will be delighted. Thank you and all the best with your store🖤

By Odin's Beard Crafts

Excellent costumer service, always helping. I've had a few problems only, but every one of them has been fixed fast. Def gonna keep working with this guys!

March 22, 2021

Thank you so much for these few words. We aim to be there every step of the way as much as we can. I hope everythign is running smoothly though if there is anything, do get in touch at shopify@contrado.com. Thank you again and have a lovely start of the week.

prithve

I couldn't be happier, especially being an artist, finding a one stop shop for Print On Demand products !

March 22, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us, and noticing that we love being a platform for Artists who wish to see their Art come to another life onto our hand-made products. Thank you so much :)

ShopAnnaSophia

I really LOVE Contrado. For one, customer support is superb. Second, the product quality is amazing, print is so crisp and clean, and the leather and silk (amidst other material options) are great. The shipping time and processing is really fast and efficient, too. Overall, I am SO glad I came across them. They are PERFECT for the artist looking to penetrate a more high end market place with their art - taking it to a "designer" "high fashion" level. For myself as an artist and fashion lover, this is the meeting of both worlds. I am so excited to see what they come out with next! Very pleased, highly recommend, and look forward to working with them for years to come!

March 1, 2021

Thank you Annasophia for such a glowing feedback. Being part of your journey as a high fashion designer is also an honour. Much more to come :)

[ naz.art ] Hertz Nazaire Art Shop

As an artist I am always looking for new ways to express and flex my creativity. Contrado has provided many new ways for me to experiment with new items I can place my art on. They are also the best at helping me navigate any issues I may have due to my poor vision I make lots of errors and getting help to fix things is very fast. But the best thing about Contrado is the quality and Skillset the team has to create my art items. Thank You so much for helping me grow my brand.

February 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback Hertz. It means a lot to us. We are trying our best. Have a lovely week and please do keep in touch, we are happy to help (almost) anytime :)

Ken Brown Collections

I set up a Contrado UK account but I intended to set up a Contrado US account. Should I delete the UK app in my Shopify Store and try again? I actually really love this app. The developers are clearly very knowledgeable to create a site as intuitive as this- with ease of flow. I rate this app a 5 star.

February 6, 2021

Thank you for your feedback Ken and for the very nice compliments. This is lovely to read on a Satuday morning :). When you first install the app, you can select $ as a currency. Once installed the option is locked as on Shopify currency cannot be changed afterwards (a bit more complex but in a nutshell). I will ask a customer service representative to get back to you asap; you should receive an email from shopify[at]contrado.com over the week-end