Contrado: Print on Demand

Contrado: Print on Demand

by Contrado Imaging Ltd.

Dropship 470+ High Quality Print on Demand Products Easily

Botanical Alchemy Designs

I haven't worked with Contrado long, but my experience so far has been nothing but positive. Their range of products is incredibly varied and of excellent quality, and so far my customers just love them. The customer service has gone above and beyond for me in this short time, and I have been continually impressed with the prompt and professional responses. Deepa, especially, is an absolute gem, and I'm so grateful to her for guiding me through a customer issue earlier this week (an issue on the customer end and not with Contrado). Their work so far has been quick and beautiful quality, their shipping insanely fast. In terms of using the app, it's been such a smooth process and marvelous to experiment with. I am very happy with the shopify integration and have woken up several times now to a customer order that came through during the night and was already in the process of being fulfilled by Contrado. That ease of use allows me to focus on building customers for the shop and designing items they love. Above all, 10/10, and an absolute pleasure to work with.

Helltown Provincetown

I started a new business this year. I have used Contrado to make special items for my store. The reaction from my customers have been great. Not everything is cheap, but you can add very impactful items with no minimums.
I have done numerous reorders this year, the turn around is super quick. I look forward to growing with the help of Contrado.

October 11, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are looking forward to continuing our partnership with you - especially over the busy Christmas time. Stay tuned for even more impactful products coming regularly :)

adverbiodelugar-sitio

The relationship with Contrado it's so good, excellent. I'm in contact with them often and I receive a reply and good explanations of my questions always. Long-life to this service !!! Thanks for all !!!

October 11, 2021

Thank you so much :). I will make sure to tell the team, they will be thrilled about your feedback. Have a lovely week.

AROMA LOOKS

This is a wonderful app! I love the products and it makes my designs look so great. Customer service is so wonderful and very supportive. Thank you for creating such a wonderful company!!!

October 5, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write such an enthusiastic review. This makes us so very happy and motivates us to do even more. Have a wonderful week.

ZandyXR The Unique VR Art Boutique

Very satisfied using Contrado to create beautiful pieces with my art. Got my samples in and am very impressed at their craftsmanship. High quality and details on each piece. Just what I was looking for! Fast production time, shipping and great customer service too!

September 20, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a glowing review regarding the quality of our products. We do try :). All the best with your store and thank you again

splattergirluk

I can honestly say that’s experience with Contrado has been positive since the beginning. I’m a self employed artist/mum and has been a customer with them for a while now . I sampled their products and my customers loved them so when I saw that they offer drop shipping via Shopify, I did not hesitate. At the start it was a bit of a struggle for me finding the time to create designs and trying to work our how to integrate my contrado products into my Shopify account - I almost gave up but the I received an email from Deepa, a member of Contrado’s customer service offering to help. This gave me confidence to give it another try, knowing that there’s someone I can email to answer my questions. I felt really supported by their customer service - they would answer any questions I had and although there wasn’t a perfect solution to my queries - we found a way to make it work. AND I get prompt replies every time. Now my shop is open and I can honestly say I chose the best company to create my products (they are all high quality ) and their website interface is very easy to work with. I just wish I could use my 100 product limit on my Shopify (it’s Shopify’s limitation btw). I’ve placed and initial order just to be sure that the order process would go on smoothly and I am very pleased that it did. I love the products -so reasonably priced for the quality and they have the best customer service I’ve experienced so far.

September 20, 2021

Thank you for your review, and for the level of details to describe your experience with us. I am glad we found a way to ake it work. Deepa has seen your kind words and is over the moon as well. it was very kind of you to mention her too. Have a lovely week and thank you again

Topnique

Contrado have a very good selection of very well made products, and issues I have had the customer service have been very quick and helpful to solve all problems. I've been very pleased with Contrado.

September 20, 2021

Thank you for your review, we are very glad you love our products, and service. Do not hesitate to get in touch again whenever you need. We will happily help out.

Objet D'Art

8/24/2021
I've updated my review after Contrado's prompt reply. Their team has addressed my log in issue. And they've informed me that they are able to fulfill my customer's bucket hat order. My only concern now is being able to add products. I will update my review when I am successfully able to add products again. Original Review
I'm having two major problems. First, I have been unable to add new products. Now, I'm unable to log on due to two-step authentication process. Six digit code isn't working. And I'm unable to disable the two-step process. I have a customer who is intersted in the reversible bucket hat but I'm afraid to advise them to order since I have no access to my account.

August 24, 2021

Thank you for your review. The team will reach out to you asap. I checked your store and everything is fine and orders can come in. I am confident we will be able to help you. Generally, please do reach out to us at any point on shopify@contrado.com if you ever face any issue and even out of hours (you can also call us during opening hours). We do get back quickly and we really want to build a relationship with all our dropshippers: the whole team is very dedicated, we truly care and we will do everything we can to sort anything in our power for you asap. Kind regards, Deepa, Gwenn & the team.

Laila Lago & C. by Iannilli Antonella

Devo ringraziare Contrado pubblicamente con affetto sincero. Ho aperto da loro un negozio esponendo molti dei miei capi d'abbigliamento con stampa artistica, mi hanno aiutato sempre in ogni problema, e adesso è appena uscito un articolo in una rivista di alta moda sulla eccellenza della moda e io sono citata con il mio marchio Laila Lago & C. by Iannilli Antonella tra le eccellenze della moda , che emozione !Un bellissimo articolo e una collezione che è stata notata nel negozio di Contrado, un emozione bellissima, tra i grandi della moda e venivano citati i materiali preziosi di Contrado , grazie di cuore a questo marchio che tanto fa per i nuovi stilisti aiutandoli ! http://www.pinkavocado.eu/dgccx/look-primavera-2021-uomo I have to thank Contrado publicly with sincere affection. I opened a shop with them exhibiting many of my artistic print clothing, they always helped me in every problem and now an article in a high fashion magazine about the excellence of fashion has just come out and I was quoted with my brand Laila Lago & C. by Iannilli Antonella among the greats of fashion, what a thrill! a beautiful item and a collection that was noticed in the Contrado store a beautiful emotion, among the greats of fashion and the precious materials of Contrado were mentioned, heartfelt thanks to this brand that does so much for new stylists helping them really a lot!

August 2, 2021

Thank you Laila, this is such wonderful news. Congratulations on being featured in a high fashion magazine! And your feedback is a testament to what we aim to achieve: offer high quality products (including but not limited to Fashion) so your work can truly stand out. We are so very happy for you. Thank you for choosing Contrado.

Kendalle Bennett

I used this app to print some of my images onto various fabrics and the drop shipping has made my business more productive and operationally efficient. I highly recommend Contrado for drop shippers. They have beautiful fabrics and do a great job quality checking their work before shipping.

August 2, 2021

Thank you Kendalle for this beautiful summary of our work. We love working with you and hope to get the chance to continue for as long as you'll have us. Have a wonderful week ahead.

Previous 1 3