Control your order
Control efficiently your orders before shipping.
Scan products to optimize your logistic processing of your customer orders.
Save money and time
Save money and time managing returns limiting customers picking errors.
About Control Order Before Shipping
Try it FREE for 14 days
Optimize your business processes
This feature allows you to control your orders before shipping based on EAN, UPC or references to control products codes with a scan (or keyboarding):
- Control orders before shipping on your site in a few clicks.
- Scan your products in order to verify compliance before shipment.
- The feature also provides an input mode if you do not own scanner.
- Default configuration allows instant use of the module with a scan.
Use a scanner and optimize the processing of your customer orders.
This app is made for you
Control orders before shipping is an App dedicated to e-merchants and created in order to optimize their business processes, especially applied to the stock and logistics problems days after days. Scan your products in order to verify compliance before shipment. This App also provides an input mode if you do not own scanner.
Scanner not included.
Improve inventory management
Generate barcodes in few clicks
Save Time and easy to use
Numerous merchants would like to generate EAN and/or UPC codes to manage their warehouse inventory or simply prepare orders.
Many producer-merchants would also like the ability to create such codes, to have one for each of their products and be able to sell their catalogue at online marketplaces. Keep in mind that to do this, you’ll need a prefix provided by the barcode management entity (GS1).
The EAN and UPC codes must be generated in accordance with specific algorithms and compositional rules – our app complies with those standards.
If you purchased a range of EAN and/or UPC codes, the generator can be used to generate barcodes within that range based on algorithm for creating valid barcodes.
- This feature does not substituted to enter or import the EAN / UPC for your products whether these products have an EAN / UPC codes assigned by your suppliers.
- This feature does not automatically recover the EAN / UPC any of your products.
- To be validated on marketplaces, prefixes used must necessarily be unconditionally issued by GS1.
Increase the visibility of your products on a marketplace
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.