Merchant Mail

Merchant Mail

by Merchant Mail

Fast and simple customer support, directly in Gmail.

Ballet Gift Shop

SO helpful and a time saver. Definitely worth the cost. Support is super helpful and development is willing to test/try out new things based on customer needs/requests. If you use Gmail and Shopify to run your business this app is a must!

The Fit Boxx

I use gmail for my online store and having to go between gmail and shopify was a time killer. This app allows me to instantly know in gmail everything my customer has bought from me and how much, which allows me to personalize my responses and fix any issues quickly. Setup was super easy and took about 3 minutes. AWESOME APP.

Spiral Spectrum

This little app is super handy and the support is great. Honestly don't know how I survived before I found it. I email my customers custom digital downloads and none of the apps specfic to digital content allow for custom files per client so I thought it would be an old school email situation, but with this app, not only does it make my job easier to coordinate between shopify and gmail, it's also just plain beneficial overall. Kinda a must-have no brainer if you use gmail and shopify. Very well programmed and seamless add-on that just improves functionality and life.

Woodies

So far so good. I was a little hesitant because there were no reviews, but the developer fixed an issue for me and I was up and running. I installed this app for all my customer service reps and now they don't have to switch back and forth between gmail and shopify. It's reduced their complexity and that reduces the time it takes to make customers happy. Definitely recommend!