Conversific ‑ Store Analytics

Conversific ‑ Store Analytics

by Conversific Ltd.

Actionable analytics & reports to make sense of your data

Hair City

Conversific has been a game changer for us we explored a few tools but they all had a really steep learning curve and need you to be a data scientist before getting any insights from your shop. This has been a great light way to have business intelligence going for the shop without overhauling our current systems.

TicaSurf USA

Simple and easy access to analytics. Great integration with Google Analytics for a full view of website performance. Very responsive and approachable.

Sunny Possum

I started using this app a few weeks ago, and i like it so far. The level of support i have been getting is top quality and is worth installing this app on its own. When i have enough data it will be interesting to analyse it, and hopefully it will help me optimise my store and get lots of sales.

The Stove Fitter's Warehouse

Easy to set up. A fascinating analysis of your business and very useful info. Staff very helpful and react swiftly to contact.

GoArchitect

Provides some very insightful metrics into your store. Has data that isn't easily tracked or understood in Google Analytics. Would definitely recommend it to other store owners.

JissyWorld Creations

I kinda like this app, it gives detailed information about my site in a very easy way. Thanks.

Cecilia Beauty

Very easy to use and navigate app! Provide good overview of your sales.
Being able to set yearly sales goals and track progress towards

La Cave à Laine

Very good insights, with a lot of interesting features.
Speedy customer service, always kind, proactive and ready to help.

The Wolf Project

Really helped to have all the key metrics at a glance and presented in a visually compelling way. Love the industry benchmarks too. Clearly a tool I use and will keep on using weekly.

SmoothieBox

The insights continued to improve the more data and sales we were able to acquire. Better understanding our customers, who they are (personas) and all the other metrics are truly valuable. Well done.

Previous 1 3 4 5