4.9
April 2, 2023

I am absolutely thrilled with the Conversific Profit Analytics app, as it offers unparalleled functionality and a well-organized interface. Having experimented with numerous other analytics apps in the past, I can confidently say that this one stands head and shoulders above the competition. The exceptional customer support team is yet another reason for my enthusiasm; they consistently provide prompt and helpful assistance. All in all, Conversific Profit Analytics is an indispensable tool that has transformed the way I manage and optimize my Shopify store, and I wholeheartedly recommend it to others seeking a comprehensive analytics solution.

Select Beauty
Norway
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Conversific Profit Analytics replied April 2, 2023

Thank you so so much for your review! :) We'll be here to help and to provide you with business intelligence and more to the best of our capabilities.

October 26, 2022

Super analytics app, best in the market. You have the full control in one place and powerful tools for decision making

Dietidea
Italy
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Conversific Profit Analytics replied October 26, 2022

Thank you! We are happy that you like us and we will be here anytime if you need any help. :)

September 21, 2022

Very useful app. Everything together in one place presented in very eye friendly design. Definitely worth trying!

OhMePretty
Spain
Time spent using app: 12 days
Conversific Profit Analytics replied September 26, 2022

Thank you for your review! We're here to help you further explore the app and to continue providing you with a single source of truth.
Best,
Team Conversific

August 29, 2022

Great app. a lot off very useful analytics. Have a problem with functioning which is normal to be happened. Was solved quickly.Great customer support. Highly recommend

DutyBox Australia
Time spent using app: 4 months
Conversific Profit Analytics replied August 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your great review! We'll always be here whenever you have any questions or need any support regarding Conversific.
Best wishes,
Team Conversific

June 15, 2022

Not only is this an awesome app for viewing every KPI you could want, but the customer service is top notch! They are eager to help and listen and take action on suggestions. A+++ Best App I've installed.

Glyder
Time spent using app: 12 months
Conversific Profit Analytics replied June 17, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! We are and will be happy to assist you.

May 20, 2022

THE BEST data analytics app I have ever used. STOP whatever you are doing and add this app. Don't believe me just try the free version. The paid version is absolutely invaluable! customer personas, Google Ads data, Facebook Ads data, best selling products to bundle, revenue by customer type, LTV, customer funnel analysis, I could go on and on.... Just try it. A+++

RedMonkey Sports
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Conversific Profit Analytics replied May 23, 2022

Thanks for your review! We are thrilled to hear you have such a great experience and we have a lot more coming on the way :)

May 20, 2022

Conversific is an excellent tool for me to help analyze data. They are responsive, open to suggestions and they continuously work on new features.

Werdag
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 2 days
Conversific Profit Analytics replied May 23, 2022

Thank you for your review! We aim to provide the best service with the help of your feedbacks!

April 22, 2022

It is really easy to use Conversific, for the first time also. I would recommend to anybody who is struggling with analyzing the traffic on their own. It gives you insights and industrial trends to follow and you could have great results with it.

Fuji Bottles
Hungary
Time spent using app: 5 months
Conversific Profit Analytics replied April 22, 2022

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We're so happy that we can help you to analyze your traffic, see trends and achieve great results with the app. Wishing you the very best - Team Conversific

April 12, 2022

By far the most useful app for me. All the KPIs are aggregated in one single place that's easy to make sense. The app even makes recommendations
Really great value for money!
Thanks and keep up the good work

Unapologaytic
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Conversific Profit Analytics replied April 12, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear your feedbacks and we will keep on improving, together! :)

April 1, 2022

I recommend this app. Looks great and gives a great in-depth view of our data. I can get the most useful information everyday in only minutes which saves us a lot of time and effort. And I can also break down things to a very detailed level. Really like it.

Glowfy
Time spent using app: 4 days
Conversific Profit Analytics replied April 12, 2022

Thank you for the review. We really appreciate you like Conversific!