Conversific ‑ Profit Analytics

Conversific ‑ Profit Analytics

by Conversific Ltd.

Profit Dashboard, Conversion Metrics, Product Analytics

Minidex Mods

Conversific is a game changer for our businesses. We have been using them for years now.
The team is great, support is top notch, and the product continues to evolve.

September 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We're honored to have you on board with us for such a long time. We hope to provide you with excellent service throughout the coming years!
Best wishes,
Team Conversific

GTWorld.fr

The support is magnificent, I was looking for a way to export some data and Peter -Chief Customer Officer- was interested in why I need those specific exports and after telling him, he actually offered to finish the job for me and considered it as a future feature for the app. Stellar support. Absolute 5 stars stuff.

September 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We're really glad that we could be of assistance. We're going to work hard on getting your feature request into the app.

Decorator's Lab

This app has been great for tracking ad spend and profits. The insights part is very promising and the support team is truly out of this world!

August 27, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're pleased that you like the app. We'll continue working on making the insights part even better and the support team is happy to assist you anytime!

Disguise Cosmetics

This app is quite useful for some analytics and insights into metrics that may otherwise take a lot of spreadsheets and data crunching to come by. Really helps in decision making by having this data at your finger tips. The only thing it could do better is not forget some data integrations. Keep having to integrate Google Analytics etc due to some errors.

August 27, 2021

Thank you for your review! We truly do appreciate it and are happy if you can spare the time previously used for manually filling spreadsheets and making better decisions based on your data.
We have already looked at the details of Google Analytics integration. We hope it's better for you now. We'll look into your account as well.

immunizeLABS

It has way too many things broken. I lost track of all the menus and features that simply don't work. Example: in the Sales reports section, things don't add up. The main sales segment is missing! Direct sales. Second, many data charts and number require that you enter COGS. Without you entering this, you end up with zero everywhere if if the calculation doesn't require the COGS data! The store funnel is useless since it cant do product specific funnel so you have no way to see if you are improving a specific product page. The insights page looks promising but also doesn't work. There are no graphs for the major data points so you have no idea if you are improving or getting worse, just a number for a point in time... not very useful unless you regularly export all the data to Excel and do you own graphs... who has that time?

September 1, 2021

Thank you for your review! I honestly say that I am truly sorry that we've let you down!
It was hard reading your words. I was thinking for quite a lot of time about how to react to it. I will try to reach out and make it up to you.
-Peter

THE GOOD RUN

Impressions are a little bit mixed here. It's really easy to set up the app and link diverse data sources and the reports are quite intuitive to work with. Customer Support are also really helpful and the app looks much better than other analytics tools. I do miss the option to create custom reports and upload more target KPI's with higher granularity. My biggest concern is still that the subscription is tied to Shopify accounts instead of the shop.

Dhamma Brasil

Very good for finding and analyzing sales data, products, and countless functions to scale your business, I really liked it!

Twisted Tailor

Best analytics app I've used so far. Great product management tool. Customer support is really fast and efficient.

Bee Sleeping

Very interesting app, just start to use it now but seems to have a bunch of statistics that helps to understand the traffic on the website and improve your sales... great app

Ma Pies

Love the app! Helpful team and reports are easy to read. I use it mainly for the breakdown of sales between desktop, mobile, and tablet but found other useful reports as well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12