Conversific ‑ Store Analytics

Conversific ‑ Store Analytics

by Conversific Ltd.

Actionable analytics & reports to make sense of your data

Annalise Jewellery

great app, use it to better understand our analytics for www.annalise.co.uk great to see what we need to be doing more of

Experteasy Italia

Probably one of the most useful reporting and analysis tool I have ever used - and I have used a lot.
Simple, clear and with actionable insights (funnel analysis and sector benchmark can be a harsh reality when you see a lot of red gauges and flags, but at least one knows where there is room to improve).
Anna as customer success manager has helped us a lot solving syncing issues that were our fault.
Really appreciated the fact that with one subscription I could add more project/stores.
Definitely worth it.

Diecast Model Centre

Just getting started with this app and already it's proving its worth by translating Google Analytics data into data that I can easily understand and act upon. The assistance from Peter has been first-class, from checking that everything is installed and working correctly through to demonstrating how the app will work for me and throwing in some useful eCommerce tips.

Linda's Online

This is a very useful app with first-class support. Most importantly, I got actionable data that I was able to act upon immediately to make real business improvements. The support from Peter & co literally couldn't be better. Highly recommended.

Ollie and Mia

Excellent customer service. Analytics made easy for the real dummies. Looking forward to discover how to leverage the insights to boost our current shop performance.

TrickyShopper

I have been understanding how my customers behave on my site. I would like to give a review on this amazing team. I can only say the support is fantastic, I've been talking with Peter from Conversific from day 1 and he really helps me to set up all the metrics. He also sent me a private demo and I really appreciate the time he has dedicated to my business.
The user interface is very easy to understand and clean. All the integrations make Conversific one of the best apps to understand your business data.
I can only imagine what great pursuits lay ahead of this team. Thanks.

wanabeme

Really great app for understanding store's performance. There's a helpful advices on how to fix the issues, if there are any. And the customer support is really amazing. Shout out to Peter, who's helped understand what's good and what's needs to be fixed in my store.
Recommend.

August 13, 2019

Thank you for your review. Your words honor me deeply. :)

Wishing you all the best,
Peter

Gich Luxury

I like the app as it simply elaborates dat in just a few reports. Data analysis and reporting without a data analyst. . I'd like to see more insights though.

Obersee

GREAT JOB TEAM!

Peter, thank you very much for taking the time to explain your software and the features it comes with it. I just used it for ~ 3 weeks, but I love it and will stick with you guys.

Totally Relax Ltd

get help from peter he know what to do and explains all the way ,any questions and he will put you on the rigth track thanks for all your help

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7