Conversific ‑ Store Analytics

Conversific ‑ Store Analytics

by Conversific Ltd.

Actionable analytics & reports to make sense of your data

AACE670market

I use this app to help me with conversions and it works well! Quick and easy steps to get started for better results.

Tuff Stuff 4x4 & Tuff Stuff Overland

This is a great app. Conversific provides fantastic data so that you can manage your business. Yes, you can use Google Analytics to view data but if you're not an expert w/GA, GA is overwhelming, to say the least. Conversific gives you the data that you need and quickly. Since I'm not tech-savvy I had to reach out to Peter for help w/our set up. Peter has been fantastic. He went above and beyond what I asked for and is a pleasure to work with... I highly recommend Conversific!

November 13, 2019

Thank you so much for this fantastic review! I'm happy to help anytime. :)

Best wishes,
Peter

Cyberoferta

Great app. I can see all the data that I need in one place. And can get very professional support and listen to my needs to improve the app. Recommend this app for Shopify data analytics.

Coquetry Clothing

I like the service that this app provides, however the data is continuously incorrect, and customer service is extremely slow to respond. This app was installed on our site for a little over a month, and three out of four weeks, it did not work due to incorrect data, or account disconnect. Every time this happens it takes a minimum of three days to get someone to respond and try to fix it. Then it disconnects, or gives false info again. I would love to be able to use this product, but it isn't possible to have faith in ANY of the data when it is wrong the majority of the time. Not a little bit wrong, WAY wrong, with months of data simply missing from the YTD reports, and other reports simply failing.

November 5, 2019

We are very sorry if we've let you down. We try to do our best to take good care of you. Unfortunately, we do not offer 24/7 support, but we try to respond immediately whenever we can. I genuinely hope we can make this work out for you.

Kind regards,
Peter

ZenGifts

Must have app! Rather than going to google analytics site to view complicated data this app does it for you and simplifies the information for you!

Better yet its integrated into Shopify. To focus more on your store. Alone with that it helps you on how to improve.. who doesn't want that?

EarthBits

This is really an incredibly valuable app. It provides very high level metrics in their Insights and Benchmarks sections that tell you how you compare to other stores or what needs to improve at a glance. Then it dives down into much more detail where you can learn about your customer behaviour, success of advertising, what products need improvement and what the winners are, and much more. I've only been looking at it for a week and I have already learnt some seriously important action items I never even knew existed!

©

Seaplc.com

I find it quite good looks after all my stats and does what it says it will any data available helps

store.alexpfeffer.co

This is by far the best app when it comes to store analytics! You get so much valuable data presented in such an awesome interface, you don't want to stop looking at it! I had a few tiny hiccups in the beginning phase, but the support team was quick, reliable, very kind and sorted out every issue within a short amount of time! Thanks again and keep on rocking!

CARRON PARIS

Great app & great support ! The team have been so helpful, listening to my requests to improve the tool.

BloomThis

Very happy with the app so far. There has been continuous development and improvement on the features which is important to make it relevant to the users. Most importantly, the support has been very prompt and they are able to resolve issues. Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8