Conversific ‑ Profit Analytics

Conversific ‑ Profit Analytics

by Conversific Ltd.

Actionable profit analytics & reports to make sense of data

Dee’s Homeware

This app is easy to download and navigate once you have done so. I’m just getting started with it but it has a much more user friendly interface and reporting than google.

AlphaFlourish Stores

This app comes quite handy and useful, even for a beginner like me. I'm still learning the ropes but so far it's pointed me in very helpful directions. I'm very sure others like me will find it significantly useful.

Stir Crazy Designs

I don't know much about all of these different kinds of apps and what they provide. A newbie, but Conversific helped me thru this easily and it has provided enough information for me to get started and all of this for FREE!

Slick Concepts

Love the app!- very useful and recommend! Customer service is awesome too ! Use it all the time !!...

Cine Tone Creative

After moving to Conversific I've been really happy with the product. Easy to use, effective and the support service is quick. I definitely recommend!

Alice Naylor-Leyland

The hassle free money back guarantee proved a lot of hassle to complete and work from our end but we have now got the refund.

The product itself seems to work well but doesn't meet tour requirements now.

ikkebutikk.no

Denne appen viser de viktigste rapportene på en enkel og fin måte. Enkel setup og meget brukevennlig.

Modo

This app should been mandatory to all stores on shopify! Great app, easy to use, understandable reports and a complete no-brainer.

Spirit Wrist

Conversific is required if you plan to run a business. Most Shopify sites think you put up a site and magic happens, it's a hobby to them. Our combined companies do over 600M in revenue online. You can't manage what you don't measure. It is the best product in the Shopify app store times 10.

Le Tablier Bleu | Online French Food Supermarket

Waste of time. did not work. Installed it. logged in but it game a dead link. Whats a waste if time...

May 6, 2020

Hi there. I'm sorry if you've had a bad experience. Checked your details. Looks like you haven't been able to connect your Shopify store correctly. I'm here to help.
-Peter