Conversific Store Analytics

Conversific Store Analytics

by Conversific Ltd.

Easy-to-use analytics for smart store owners

Twisted Tailor

Best analytics app I've used so far. Great product management tool. Customer support is really fast and efficient.

Bee Sleeping

Very interesting app, just start to use it now but seems to have a bunch of statistics that helps to understand the traffic on the website and improve your sales... great app

Ma Pies

Love the app! Helpful team and reports are easy to read. I use it mainly for the breakdown of sales between desktop, mobile, and tablet but found other useful reports as well.

Bastiano Bonheiden

Awesome app, not the cheapest solution but the best solution if you need stats & data. Also very excellent and pro-active support. Love this app, highly recommended!

Crescent Chalice

This is one of my most favorite apps! Everything is nicely structured, and the results are understandable. Easy to follow what is happening and where the sales are coming from. Keep up the great work!

Acqua dell'Elba US

This app costs $30 a month. The amount of value that produces and amount of insights it makes ridiculously clear, visible and most importantly insights that can actually be applied. If you aren't using this app, you're wrong.

October 22, 2020

Thank you for this wonderful review. We truly are happy for being able to help you. :) If you need any support in the future at all regarding Conversific just let us know.
Best,
Peter

Habit Cosmetics

I'm a small business owner, but unfortunately not a natural marketing expert. So I purchased Conversific to help me interpret our Google Analytics data and our Shopify sales and conversion data in the hope of spending marketing dollars and directing website design where it makes the most sense. I haven't made use of all the features offered, but the Reports section is exactly what I need to figure out, at a glance, how the website is performing, what pinch points there are in the sales funnel, and which products we should focus our marketing efforts on. The Industry Benchmarks section is also a feature unique to Conversific that helps me to analyze our store based on how our competitors are doing. Lastly, the reason why I'm writing this review: the customer service is awesome. I had a problem with the reports I was able to access. I didn't realize I had two accounts, one paid and one free, and was accessing limited reports with the free one. Peter and Kristof took the time to listen to me and figured out a solution that worked for both of us. What more could you ask for?

October 22, 2020

Hi Aja, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review! You just made both of our day. We are here to help you with anything in the future.
-Peter

Dee’s Homeware

This app is easy to download and navigate once you have done so. I’m just getting started with it but it has a much more user friendly interface and reporting than google.

AlphaFlourish Stores

This app comes quite handy and useful, even for a beginner like me. I'm still learning the ropes but so far it's pointed me in very helpful directions. I'm very sure others like me will find it significantly useful.

Stir Crazy Designs

I don't know much about all of these different kinds of apps and what they provide. A newbie, but Conversific helped me thru this easily and it has provided enough information for me to get started and all of this for FREE!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12