Conversific ‑ Store Analytics

Conversific ‑ Store Analytics

by Conversific Ltd.

Actionable analytics & reports to make sense of your data

The Proper Soap Company

I really like how does it provide the information on the analytics and source visitors. I am definitely looking forward to upgrade.

True Nemesis

Conversific store analytics app is best on providing the accurate data of the visitors from different locations.

Priest London

I used this app to help me on the analytics. This helped me improve my store visitors more .........

Alex Kinter

This app really helped me distinguish the traffic source. Very helpful if I talk about the analytics.

Get Vibrant Now

Outstanding experience with this app. This app shows the accurate results on the analytics based on which I am taking my SEO decisions

Vintage Rose Weddings

Gives me complete insight on the marketing and conversions. I would say one of the best analytics platform to use.

homebarista.dk

I'm Using the free version and it gives us a prefect insight to how our shop is doing. It's a fantactic piece of software/app.

February 18, 2020

We are so glad that you like the app! Thank you for the review! We are looking forward to providing you with the insights you deserve! :)
Best wishes,
Team Conversific

Pasar Segar | The Fresh Market

After using the FREE version for some time, i decided to pay for a plan and i never looked back. The data from this is amazing, Helps any business focus on the right direction and strategy planning is better with this. Highly Recommend!

February 12, 2020

We are so glad that we could provide you with valuable insights and to be able to assist you with growing your business! :) :)

MotoGateway, Inc.

You dont offer enough information to be useful. For instance I need variant data. This is too simplistic

February 12, 2020

Product variant information is not yet available. That's completely true. We are going to enable product variant analysis in the future. Hopefully, you'll check out the new version and start to benefit from the improved version.
Wishing you absolutely the best! :)

Macchiato Papelaria

Data is only usefull if you know what it means and what you can do to improve it. This app is great for any kind of ecommerce store. It gives great clarity on what is happening to my store and helps me to set my goals. I love it. Also great support from Peter.

February 6, 2020

Thanks for this awesome review! :) Giving you the super power of being able to make bottom line driving decisions based on your data is really our #1 goal! Also, thanks for mentioning me, ;) Best wishes, Peter