Conversific Store Analytics

Conversific Store Analytics

by Conversific Ltd.

Straigthforward analytics for busy people

AACE670market

I use this app to help me with conversions and it works well! Quick and easy steps to get started for better results.

Tuff Stuff 4x4 & Tuff Stuff Overland

This is a great app. Conversific provides fantastic data so that you can manage your business. Yes, you can use Google Analytics to view data but if you're not an expert w/GA, GA is overwhelming, to say the least. Conversific gives you the data that you need and quickly. Since I'm not tech-savvy I had to reach out to Peter for help w/our set up. Peter has been fantastic. He went above and beyond what I asked for and is a pleasure to work with... I highly recommend Conversific!

November 13, 2019

Thank you so much for this fantastic review! I'm happy to help anytime. :)

Best wishes,
Peter

Cyberoferta

Great app. I can see all the data that I need in one place. And can get very professional support and listen to my needs to improve the app. Recommend this app for Shopify data analytics.

ZenGifts

Must have app! Rather than going to google analytics site to view complicated data this app does it for you and simplifies the information for you!

Better yet its integrated into Shopify. To focus more on your store. Alone with that it helps you on how to improve.. who doesn't want that?

EarthBits

This is really an incredibly valuable app. It provides very high level metrics in their Insights and Benchmarks sections that tell you how you compare to other stores or what needs to improve at a glance. Then it dives down into much more detail where you can learn about your customer behaviour, success of advertising, what products need improvement and what the winners are, and much more. I've only been looking at it for a week and I have already learnt some seriously important action items I never even knew existed!

©

Seaplc.com

I find it quite good looks after all my stats and does what it says it will any data available helps

store.alexpfeffer.co

This is by far the best app when it comes to store analytics! You get so much valuable data presented in such an awesome interface, you don't want to stop looking at it! I had a few tiny hiccups in the beginning phase, but the support team was quick, reliable, very kind and sorted out every issue within a short amount of time! Thanks again and keep on rocking!

CARRON PARIS

Great app & great support ! The team have been so helpful, listening to my requests to improve the tool.

BloomThis

Very happy with the app so far. There has been continuous development and improvement on the features which is important to make it relevant to the users. Most importantly, the support has been very prompt and they are able to resolve issues. Highly recommended!

SUITE702

I use the free version, which is a very helpfull start on how to optimize my website. It gives me a good idea about where I stand and what I an do. It's not only advanced, it works intuitively and is very insightfull for a small business like us.