Conversific ‑ Profit Analytics

Grow your Profit with Store Analytics, Reports and Benchmarks

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

The Modern Dane

Conversific is my go-to app for the profit analysis alone. This is the most holistic snapshot view of our P&L including marketing expenses (Google and Facebook) I've found on any app. The team is fantastically responsive and have repeatedly implemented changes I've suggested in a matter of days.

December 22, 2021

We're here if you need any support or new features! Thank you for your review. We'll continue to do our best at providing the most holistic snapshot view of your P&L.

Revolution Tea UK

Really useful app and would highly recommend giving it a try! Great addition reporting and features to help improve your store.

December 22, 2021

Thank you so much for the recommendation! :) We're always happy to help you improve your store.

VITAMAN USA

Very useful app to gain insight on your analytics and the customer support team is very quick to respond and does a great job assisting with any issues (whether it's involving their app or not). Highly recommending!

December 10, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We are always happy to help in any matter we can :)

Petite Life Boutique

Love using this app! This saves us from hiring someone or spending all of my time collecting the data from multiple platforms, trying to make it work, trying to get some insights, trying to come up with a plan after that. Conversific does it all for us! The customer service is great! The set up phase has also been easy. For this price... it's a gift! Seriously, get this app!

November 20, 2021

Thank you for your review! We'll be doing our best to help you save time and get quality insights faster than ever before.

Baddle Pickleball

Intuitive and powerful app. It can be as simple or as detailed as you like, which is great for different levels within organization. UX/UI is solid, and the customer service is above and beyond. They have an aggressive roadmap, which means this will be a consistently improving app for understanding business performance. Highly recommend as I have tested nearly a dozen performance dashboards to this point.

November 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We do have an aggressive roadmap and will do our best to provide you with better and better solutions!

Balique

Utilizzo la piattaforma giornalmente per analizzare in modo efficace tutte le fonti di dati che mi servono. La UX e Ui eccellente mi permette di scoprire anche delle metriche che altre piattaforme non forniscono. La uso da piu di un anno su entrambi i miei store

November 10, 2021

Grazie mille per la tua revisione! :) I hope I got it right in Italian. Anyway, thank you so much for your review! We love to work with you.

Amyla Cosmetics

Great support, they fixed my billing issue fastly. The report on the app works well, I recommand this app.

November 9, 2021

Thank you for your review! We aim to provide the best reports for your needs! ;)

RescueTheSea

Kristof was amazing and really helpful, the app is completely worth getting and you won't regret it! Make sure to connect to google analytics and follow their recommendations. Been using it for a month and super impressed.

November 5, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're so happy to see your business is better by the product! :)
Wishing you the best,
Team Conversific

Floremo Nederland

This app is what you need for sure. Exports from Shopify and into Google spreadsheets daily took so much time and effort (and was frustrating when there were discrepancies to be honest). I would recommend it to any store owner. 10 out of 10.

October 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We're so happy that you're satisfied. :)

Floremo Deutschland

I'm so lucky that I found them in this sea of apps! It's a total game changer for us. I love the P&L feature and the daily email reports.

October 28, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We'll keep on providing reliable reports for you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14