Conversific ‑ Store Analytics

Conversific ‑ Store Analytics

by Conversific Ltd.

Actionable analytics & reports to make sense of your data

Alice Naylor-Leyland

They're refusing to honour the 30 day 'hassle free money back guarantee' that is very clear on their website.

ikkebutikk.no

Denne appen viser de viktigste rapportene på en enkel og fin måte. Enkel setup og meget brukevennlig.

Modo

This app should been mandatory to all stores on shopify! Great app, easy to use, understandable reports and a complete no-brainer.

Spirit Wrist

Conversific is required if you plan to run a business. Most Shopify sites think you put up a site and magic happens, it's a hobby to them. Our combined companies do over 600M in revenue online. You can't manage what you don't measure. It is the best product in the Shopify app store times 10.

Le Tablier Bleu | Online French Food Supermarket

Waste of time. did not work. Installed it. logged in but it game a dead link. Whats a waste if time...

May 6, 2020

Hi there. I'm sorry if you've had a bad experience. Checked your details. Looks like you haven't been able to connect your Shopify store correctly. I'm here to help.
-Peter

Wool & Water

Clear, understandable and much more user friendly than Google Analytics. Good fast customer service too.

DesirelensUS

A great company to do business with. I would highly recommend this app to all the shopify store owners.

Los Angeles Trading Districts

Very powerful and gives you a ton of options to help increase your average order value, catch most abandoning products, and much more. I wish I found this much earlier.

La Maison Maslouhi

Conversific has really helped my business gain new insights and more revenue. Their customer support team has been super helpful in different areas that were needed.

Shoe Fest

I'm a first-time Shopify store owner. This app was super intuitive for me to learn on my own (and I know I'm just scratching the surface).

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13