Conversific Store Analytics

Conversific Store Analytics

by Conversific Ltd.

Easy-to-use analytics for smart store owners

Richards Guitars. New & Used Guitars of Quality & Distinction.

Superb back up and support. This app is unique in its ability to provide you insightful and impossible to find facts about products that are selling, products that should be selling and products that you could sell more of with some effort. No other stats make. It this clear and I use most of them.

Gemiprecious Jewellery Designs

I added this app to help me understand traffic though my shop. There are really great reports and even in the free plan there is plenty of information to help. Very good and one app I would definitely recommend

Grab&Go

this is one of the greatest apps out there! help me out so much! i recommend everyone get this! ASAP!!!

Pudapest

I used this app to help me do sales. It is working:) I like it because it is easy see throught all of your shop’s data.

Print Football

This app is really a good addition to any Shopify store. It allows to control your store performance in such detail. It's amazing!

DODO HOME design bútor

The app looks really promising. I love the simple and easy to use reports. The user interface is well designed and easy to learn. I have connected all my data sources and can't wait to go deep into analytics.

runit365

Really nice app giving interesting insights. It provides a lot of details allowing to make decisions accurately. I was looking for an app giving informations at the product level and this one offer this features. In my opinion, this app is a must-have for store owners.

Indie Arie

Love this app it helps with my stores conversions. Great help from experts it makes me feel at ease.

TEAPOINT

I really like how its shows all of my data, very good service. Nice and easy understandable dashboard.

Adilqadri

I Use This app And Got So Many TIps On Product Optimisation...The Option Which i Like The Most Is Product Bundle Idea..They Give Idea To Make Group Product