Conversific Store Analytics

Conversific Store Analytics

by Conversific Ltd.

Straigthforward analytics for busy people

Premiumkoreanginseng

Conversific provides easy to read data reports and I would recommend anyone using Shopify to buy. I definitely think it is worth the price to see what is going on your store!

Éva and Balázs

Babyhoki

Great App and AMAZING customer support!

The dashboard is very clean and data they provide is very helpful!

Hippsyhu

Now I like my Analytics!!

I thought I am not a stats guy... now I am! Looking at the numbers in Conversific is fun and it helps a lot to understand them as well as my customers and what they want. Looking forward to see the product grow and get even better!

Promixx Magyarorszag

Conversific helps me a lot to understand my analytical data in my Shopify store! Great app, thanks!

Kakaobab

From the registration to the use of the program my first impression is very positive. The system is very well organised, the design clear and transparent, and though most of these datas are available in Shopify, Google Analytics, Search Console etc. it is a very clever idea to make all of these statistics available in one place, and simplifying them to the non-skilled eyes too. I think what's needed is it in for me, in my opinion the greatest advantage of Conversific is the transparency. I think the price value ratio is okay as well, I can only congratulate this system has everything to be a very successfull app.

Ihair Hajhosszabbitas Es Pothaj

First, they respond very quickly to everything! So customer service is first class. The application provided useful information from the first time use. I found the comparison of products very useful and I have shaped my marketing strategy a bit. I hope that, we will have more orders for the same amount spent on ads. Easy to use, user-friendly interface. I have many opportunities, I will keep it and use it.
After a year I will update my opinion about this company.

Rof Dear

Great app! Incredibly easy to use and setup.The team is also very helpful and quick to respond to any question you might have. We have it working for both our sites and we love the huge amount of data coming from Shopify, Adwords, Analytics organised into the beautiful dashboard. We're loving to see what product performs better and what keywords we should aim to.

Huppanjbelehu

Well-built, thoughtful and user-friendly app. There's a lot of work in it, congratulations! Integrations require just a few clicks, the whole process is quick and easy to understand. Finally, in a single, transparent app I can evaluate all the important indicators of my shop that I've never seen before so far. I also recommend using it and I a big fat thank you for the Conversific team!

Crtandgo

Very nice app to check statisticks. Over time I found the best converting products to bundle, all thanks to this app.

Ursulabeauty

Excellent app! Right now, I don't need to upgrade Shopify membership just to get more detail report for my store performance. It's ease of use, smooth integration to Shopify and tremendous data helps to make a decision which product needs a boost promotion or which one we should stop to sale :). They also have a funnel report which could increase our profit.