Conversific ‑ Profit Analytics

Conversific ‑ Profit Analytics | Reviews

by Conversific Ltd.

Grow your Profit with Store Analytics and Industry Benchmarks

Tubie Kids

Great app, does what it says and seamless integration with shopify. We are happy to use Conversific for our analysis needs.

ÉnJátékom.hu

Excellent support, helpful staff walking through each step to set up the app.
Thanks Conversific team!

M Matcha

It is very useful to measure and identify strengths and weaknesses of our marketing plan. I would recommend.

HelloSoap

Great application very useful. easy to use. special thanks for the book. I recommend for every shop owner :)

Kémcuccok

The app is simple for using but has got a lot of details. It is useful for analytics and product and order optimization. I like it.

Back2Bag

Nagyon elégedett vagyok a rendszerrel, segíti a munkámat. Mindenkinek szívből ajánlom! A könyvért pedig külön köszönet :)

BabyBoom - Baba- és gyermekdivat webáruház

Great app, super support. It gives you very useful information and insights; easy to navigate! Happy to have this app.

Blushboss

This app shows important numbers from sales and traffic in a visual, easy-to-understand and clear manner. Even the just the free app already provides a lot of value. Love it.

Richards Guitars. New & Used Guitars of Quality & Distinction.

Superb back up and support. This app is unique in its ability to provide you insightful and impossible to find facts about products that are selling, products that should be selling and products that you could sell more of with some effort. No other stats make. It this clear and I use most of them.

Gemiprecious Jewellery Designs

I added this app to help me understand traffic though my shop. There are really great reports and even in the free plan there is plenty of information to help. Very good and one app I would definitely recommend

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13