Conversific ‑ Store Analytics

Conversific ‑ Store Analytics

by Conversific Ltd.

Actionable analytics & reports to make sense of your data

Pudapest

I used this app to help me do sales. It is working:) I like it because it is easy see throught all of your shop’s data.

Print Football

This app is really a good addition to any Shopify store. It allows to control your store performance in such detail. It's amazing!

DODO HOME design bútor

The app looks really promising. I love the simple and easy to use reports. The user interface is well designed and easy to learn. I have connected all my data sources and can't wait to go deep into analytics.

runit365

Really nice app giving interesting insights. It provides a lot of details allowing to make decisions accurately. I was looking for an app giving informations at the product level and this one offer this features. In my opinion, this app is a must-have for store owners.

Indie Arie

Love this app it helps with my stores conversions. Great help from experts it makes me feel at ease.

TEAPOINT

I really like how its shows all of my data, very good service. Nice and easy understandable dashboard.

Adilqadri

I Use This app And Got So Many TIps On Product Optimisation...The Option Which i Like The Most Is Product Bundle Idea..They Give Idea To Make Group Product

Gear Logic

Excellent app, all the analytics you can need.

Innonintshop

Fabulous app and we received very prompt, friendly and outstanding customer service from Anna when we needed assistance. Highly recommended. Thank you :)

Utopiat

Very good service and nice data visualization.
hope you can improve in the future.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13