Profit Analytics & Benchmark

Grow your Profit with Store Analytics, Reports and Benchmarks

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Kémcuccok

Location Hungary

The app is simple for using but has got a lot of details. It is useful for analytics and product and order optimization. I like it.

Back2Bag

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Nagyon elégedett vagyok a rendszerrel, segíti a munkámat. Mindenkinek szívből ajánlom! A könyvért pedig külön köszönet :)

BabyBoom - Baba- és gyermekdivat webáruház

Time spent using app 12 minutes

Great app, super support. It gives you very useful information and insights; easy to navigate! Happy to have this app.

Blushboss

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app shows important numbers from sales and traffic in a visual, easy-to-understand and clear manner. Even the just the free app already provides a lot of value. Love it.

Richards Guitars. New & Used Guitars of Quality & Distinction.

Time spent using app About 3 years

Superb back up and support. This app is unique in its ability to provide you insightful and impossible to find facts about products that are selling, products that should be selling and products that you could sell more of with some effort. No other stats make. It this clear and I use most of them.

Gemiprecious Jewellery Designs

I added this app to help me understand traffic though my shop. There are really great reports and even in the free plan there is plenty of information to help. Very good and one app I would definitely recommend

Grab&Go

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

this is one of the greatest apps out there! help me out so much! i recommend everyone get this! ASAP!!!

Pudapest

I used this app to help me do sales. It is working:) I like it because it is easy see throught all of your shop’s data.

Print Football

Location Portugal

This app is really a good addition to any Shopify store. It allows to control your store performance in such detail. It's amazing!

DODO HOME design bútor

Location Hungary

The app looks really promising. I love the simple and easy to use reports. The user interface is well designed and easy to learn. I have connected all my data sources and can't wait to go deep into analytics.