Profit Analytics & Benchmark

Grow your Profit with Store Analytics, Reports and Benchmarks

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

DODO HOME design bútor

The app looks really promising. I love the simple and easy to use reports. The user interface is well designed and easy to learn. I have connected all my data sources and can't wait to go deep into analytics.

runit365

Really nice app giving interesting insights. It provides a lot of details allowing to make decisions accurately. I was looking for an app giving informations at the product level and this one offer this features. In my opinion, this app is a must-have for store owners.

Indie Arie

Love this app it helps with my stores conversions. Great help from experts it makes me feel at ease.

TEAPOINT

I really like how its shows all of my data, very good service. Nice and easy understandable dashboard.

Adilqadri

I Use This app And Got So Many TIps On Product Optimisation...The Option Which i Like The Most Is Product Bundle Idea..They Give Idea To Make Group Product

Gear Logic

Excellent app, all the analytics you can need.

Innonintshop

Fabulous app and we received very prompt, friendly and outstanding customer service from Anna when we needed assistance. Highly recommended. Thank you :)

Utopiat

Very good service and nice data visualization.
hope you can improve in the future.

Balloonexpress

Awesome app to give you amazing insights so you can optimize your best products customers and more.

This is something businesses over look many times but with this app it makes it easy to do and worth it after using this to make some tweaks. Watch the $$$ roll in and be rewarded.

Great support as well as continuously updating to make it better.

Thanks guys Anna, Steve and everyone else at Conversific for doing a great job!

Premiumkoreanginseng

Conversific provides easy to read data reports and I would recommend anyone using Shopify to buy. I definitely think it is worth the price to see what is going on your store!

Éva and Balázs